Twitter: Since 2017, Dak is 5-9 vs winning teams

Sydla

Reaction score
So you got exposed and this is your response? LMAO

Ignorance is now correcting wrongfully used stats?

Clown of the year
1a. WillieB
1b. Antonio Brown

As pointed out, Dak disciples shouldn't criticize anyone when it comes to skewed stats, cherry picked time lines, etc.

The reality is Dak is a guy that we still don't know enough about unfortunately. Just when you think he is about to break through to that next level, he throws some clunkers in. Consistency, especially against better teams, seems to be lacking.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So you got exposed and this is your response? LMAO

Ignorance is now correcting wrongfully used stats?

Clown of the year
1a. WillieB
1b. Antonio Brown
Exposed? lol

Go fetch me his stats vs winning teams for his career, Fido. Make a fool out of yourself even more

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
As pointed out, Dak disciples shouldn't criticize anyone when it comes to skewed stats, cherry picked time lines, etc.

The reality is Dak is a guy that we still don't know enough about unfortunately. Just when you think he is about to break through to that next level, he throws some clunkers in. Consistency, especially against better teams, seems to be lacking.

No use the whole body of work, which Dak stans are known for using.

Not using one game here another game there over the 5-6x more data we have to use, like guys in this thread.

Sydla

Reaction score
No use the whole body of work, which Dak stans are known for using.

Not using one game here another game there over the 5-6x more data we have to use, like guys in this thread.

Stop.

For example, when it was pointed out that Dak, in his first three years, has not really gotten better with is rookie year being his best, the Dak fans would quickly point out that it's unfair to look at his first half of 2018 and only look at the time when he had Cooper. Or want to discount the 6 games he didn't have Zeke or Smith in 2017.

It's foolish to deny this hasn't happened quite frequently. I am not saying those ripping Dak are right but to act like Dak detractors are the only ones who skew stats, etc. is total BS.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Many other things factor in that are not considered excuses and afforded to other QB's.

Sydla

Reaction score
Many other things factor in that are not considered excuses and afforded to other QB's.

Such as?

Here's the reality. Dak doesn't suck. He's far from a crappy QB. But he still hasn't shown the consistency from game to game that one would want to see from an upper echelon QB and certainly from a guy who might be about to get Top 3 QB money.

I wonder why some of you just struggle to admit that. I am not saying cut him or any of that stuff. But at this point, I certainly wouldn't be running to his agent to sign him to a big extension at this point, after he played so-so in the two biggest games of the year for the Cowboys to date.

We are back to that point where I think we need to see a lot more from Dak before making that financial commitment.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Exposed? lol

Go fetch me his stats vs winning teams for his career, Fido. Make a fool out of yourself even more

Baby girl, if you'd just learn to read his career record against winning teams is good. You can't be this stupid right?

You can dig up the stats yourself lmao.

InTheZone

Reaction score
So does Dak get credit for wins, get blame for losses, or both?

It appears to depend upon who you ask.
The Ws are all his, the Ls are NEVER on him, never once will you find a DLC (Dak Lover Club, since they have assigned some of us as DHC) critique any part of his game. Not even talking blame, but just simple critique, which is what everyone needs to improve no matter their profession.

HungryLion

Reaction score

You dislike it when people like Rockport generalize anybody critical as being a “hater”. But now you’re throwing out a generalization like “Dak disciples” and what “they” do or don’t do.

Come on Sydla. You’re better than that. Treat each persons post and opinion as it’s own.

Batman1980

Reaction score
Such as?

Here's the reality. Dak doesn't suck. He's far from a crappy QB. But he still hasn't shown the consistency from game to game that one would want to see from an upper echelon QB and certainly from a guy who might be about to get Top 3 QB money.

I wonder why some of you just struggle to admit that. I am not saying cut him or any of that stuff. But at this point, I certainly wouldn't be running to his agent to sign him to a big extension at this point, after he played so-so in the two biggest games of the year for the Cowboys to date.

We are back to that point where I think we need to see a lot more from Dak before making that financial commitment.

He's still borderline top 10 which is where I had him going into this season. SOS made him look better than he was, these last 2 games made him look worse than he is. Franchise QB? Debatable. Good enough to win? (does need a healthier OL and more consistent rushing attack) Yes. I do think this over-rated defense isn't helping, though.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Stop.

For example, when it was pointed out that Dak, in his first three years, has not really gotten better with is rookie year being his best, the Dak fans would quickly point out that it's unfair to look at his first half of 2018 and only look at the time when he had Cooper. Or want to discount the 6 games he didn't have Zeke or Smith in 2017.

It's foolish to deny this hasn't happened quite frequently. I am not saying those ripping Dak are right but to act like Dak detractors are the only ones who skew stats, etc. is total BS.

So if both sides use skew stats, and then the OP of this thread(a known Dak detractor) once again uses a skewed stat, and I come back with a tweet using his full body of work, you think it's a good idea to...... reply to my response?

Weird

Sydla

Reaction score
You dislike it when people like Rockport generalize anybody critical as being a “hater”. But now you’re throwing out a generalization like “Dak disciples” and what “they” do or don’t do.

Come on Sydla. You’re better than that. Treat each persons post and opinion as it’s own.

There's no malice in my comment. Some people are just big Dak fans and often will overlook his flaws. It's simply a descriptor to highlight those Cowboys fans that thinks Dak walks on water and is an elite-ish QB.