Site Maintenance

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sorry about the unannounced downtime that lasted about 10 minutes. I needed to do a few tasks on the network and servers before the draft started. It is extremely rare that CZ is ever down, but I apologize for not giving any advance notice!

#reality

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
cowboy_ron;4527160 said:
I got disconnected from the site?

A cigar-shaped object passed over the country and it disconnected only True Americans from the Internet. All other commie computers were not affected.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I was wondering what was happening. Better this morning than later on tonight. :D

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GimmeTheBall!;4527164 said:
A cigar-shaped object passed over the country and it disconnected only True Americans from the Internet. All other commie computers were not affected.

I thought about saying "Only the best users were blocked from accessing the site during the downtime" so everyone would think they're special :D

#reality

Kangaroo

Reaction score
It is all good Reality Love the site I am sure we can deal with a little pain us non special ones anyways :D

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Reality;4527169 said:
I thought about saying "Only the best users were blocked from accessing the site during the downtime" so everyone would think they're special :D

#reality

so I missed my 10 seconds of fame once again. sigh!
;)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Reality;4527169 said:

#reality

It was down? :eek::

:laugh1: