Twitter: Six players including Kelvin Joseph moved to IR; designated to return

McKDaddy

Reaction score
we will be beasts by week 6 when they are all back!!!

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

So that accounts for the five players on reserve who will need to be added to the roster, and one of the two special-teammers (long-snapper and punter).

It still means we'll have to make two roster cuts, one for the other special-teammer and one for the new running back. I think the cuts will be two of the following: Kamara, Fehoko, Mukuama or Farniok. Farniok is least likely to be cut IMO. The surprise cuts for me would be Anae and Knight, but I could see it because of depth at their positions.

The cuts I would expect are Mukuamu because we still have 11 DBs and Kamara because we have 6 DEs.

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This is going to be one of those always banged up, never healthy, next training camp “HES FINALLY HEALTHY LETS SEE WHAT HE CAN DO” years isn’t it for him

Ive seen that with so many rookies over the years. Especially our 2nd round picks.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Something about the Dallas 2nd round draft picks: J.Smith, T. Hill, now K. Joseph.

Beaker42

Reaction score
So that accounts for the five players on reserve who will need to be added to the roster, and one of the two special-teammers (long-snapper and punter).

It still means we'll have to make two roster cuts, one of the other special-teammer and one of the new running back. I think the cuts will be two of the following: Kamara, Fehoko, Mukuama or Farniok. Farniok is least likely to be cut IMO. The surprise cuts for me would be Anae and Knight, but I could see it because of depth at their positions.

The cuts I would expect are Mukuamu because we still have 11 DBs and Kamara because we have 6 DEs.
I’d like to keep all 4 in that group and cut Knight and Steele.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Something about the Dallas 2nd round draft picks: J.Smith, T. Hill, now K. Joseph.

And that is not mentioning all the wasted 2nd round picks on TE's. :muttley:

Maybe they need to trade their 2nd round picks somehow. For a player or move up into the 1st round, or get multiple 3rd round picks. :laugh:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I’d like to keep all 4 in that group and cut Knight and Steele.

Not going to happen. Steele is our fourth tackle. Knight is our fourth guard, but may be considered expendable because of Farniok. Knight is probably a little better at guard than Farniok at this point, but I feel Farniok won the backup job at center, partly because of Williams' struggles snapping the ball.

Loso86

Reaction score
This is going to be one of those always banged up, never healthy, next training camp “HES FINALLY HEALTHY LETS SEE WHAT HE CAN DO” years isn’t it for him
Way to be positive and speak it into existence fan!!!