Skins plotting a big move?

exciter

Reaction score
I broke 2 bones in my right leg in April a year ago. It cost me money and was more traumatic than I would have expected.:(
Broke both in my left leg in 2003, luckily it was covered by workmans comp. Still can't believe the pain involved. Broke my right ankle 1 1/2 years later ( at work again) and it didn't come close on the pain scale of the previous!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Broke both in my left leg in 2003, luckily it was covered by workmans comp. Still can't believe the pain involved. Broke my right ankle 1 1/2 years later ( at work again) and it didn't come close on the pain scale of the previous!

What do you do for work? Swing sledgehammers at your lower legs?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I took my dog to the dog park and someone's large dog running full speed ran into the back of my leg and I didn't see it coming.

I think they threw a ball and the dog was chasing it which is why he didn't see me.

I think it was a Rottweiler but the owner didn't claim it and nobody else was certain which dog hit me.
Ouch! Hope the recovery is going well.

dreghorn2

Original Zoner (he's a good boy!)
Reaction score
Wow, that must have been painful! And not to take the side of the guy who had the dog, but it was probably smart to not claim the dog at the time. You could have sued their *** off!

Because of lowlife scumbags like that guy, we'll all be wearing 360 degree GoPros on our heads soon enough.

I'm a little confused at this.

So i'm at the dog park and a dog clips me from behind and i break my leg. You guys think that i should be able to sue the dogs owner? That thought wouldn't even cross my mind, it's an accident.

Sorry to hear about the leg X.

Paradox

Reaction score
I'm a little confused at this.

So i'm at the dog park and a dog clips me from behind and i break my leg. You guys think that i should be able to sue the dogs owner?
No, I think you should be able to sue the dog.

That thought wouldn't even cross my mind, it's an accident.
I don't think its fair that he had to pay his own medical expenses. If the guy came forward with remorse and offered to help pay for the medical bills, then I wouldn't sue him. If he was a dick about it or blamed me for it when it was clearly his fault, then I'd pull the proverbial trigger.