Skins @ Ravens - Flexed

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2441366 said:
Campbell going against that defense at night, good luck!!! .I smell a beatdown.

I hope the Baltimore coaches talk about the Giants(not the Commanders) prior to the game :D

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Mysterio;2441212 said:
Philly - Primetime
Green Bay - Primetime
Washington - Primetime
NY Giants - Primetime
Baltimore - Primetime

We are maxed out.
Three teams are allowed six appearances.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
WG5516;2441244 said:
Ok cool, so we can still be flexed into an NBC slot because we only have 3 scheduled so far and we still have 1 possible primetime game. Our last game against Philly could be flexed depending on what game NBC has that night.
Possibly, although the Eagles are not helping out in that regard. (Not that I mind...)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;2441443 said:
isn't it six national games as we have the US Thanksgiving game as well.
That doesn't count as Primetime, I'd venture.

StylisticS

Reaction score
I'm glad Fox protected the Cowboys/Steelers game. Dislike the Sunday Night games anyway. Well really the time.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Glad they flexed the Skins-Ravens game. The nation gets to watch the Skins get beat down something awful.

No way FOX gives up a story-book game like the Steelers-Cowboys. I can see the introduction now ... imagines of Super Bowl 7, Super Bowl 13, Super Bowl 30.

CM Duck

I'm breaking the 4th wall...
Reaction score
we r forgetting the most important thing about that certain "flex"...

Im sure randall moss will feel disrespected by NBC for them taking them off the prime time slot and therefore we will be subject to seeing that SWEET headphone hat again....:eek:

joseephuss

Reaction score
Pabst;2441378 said:
I'm sure the Dallas/Pitt game was protected, and thus unavailable to be flexed.

Each week, CBS and Fox can each protect a game, and as such, that particular game cannot be flexed, iirc.

FOX will probably protect the Philly-Dallas game at the end of the season. The earlier match up was on ESPN's MNF, so I doubt FOX wants to go a whole season with no Eagles-Cowboys game. That is bad for business.