Skins vs Patriots *Merge*

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1733586 said:
NFL Tie-Breaker Procedures

Formats used to determine Division and Wild Card playoff berths
DIVISION TIES

If at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical best won-lost-tied percentage, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined. The same steps are used to determine the sites.
TWO CLUBS

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games if applicable.
5. Best net points in division games.
6. Best net points in all games.
7. Strength of schedule.
8. Best net touchdwons in all games.
9. Coin Toss.

THREE OR MORE CLUBS

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
7. Strength of schedule.
8. Best net touchdowns in all games.
9. Coin Toss.

Wow - you are having fits trying to defend yourself. :laugh2:

Seriously funny IR. Where was JJ doing this at Dallas? I remember the Bills saying we ran the score up in the SB but ummm that probably is not where you want to hang your hat now is it?

Or is it?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Billichick needs to come out and ask the rest of the NFL if they liked it better when they cheated. This is one massive *** kicking after another.

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1733586 said:
NFL Tie-Breaker Procedures

Formats used to determine Division and Wild Card playoff berths
DIVISION TIES

If at the end of the regular season, two or more clubs in the same division finish with identical best won-lost-tied percentage, the following steps will be taken until a champion is determined. The same steps are used to determine the sites.
TWO CLUBS

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games if applicable.
7. Strength of schedule.
8. Best net touchdwons in all games.
9. Coin Toss.

THREE OR MORE CLUBS

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.

7. Strength of schedule.
8. Best net touchdowns in all games.
9. Coin Toss.

WOW! I stand corrected. :bow: I'm sure that's what BB was thinking about... You know what would be really interesting? How many times in the SB years it has come to tie-break option #5 &/or #6.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1733587 said:
Ahh when all else fails. The old "you must be a insert teams name here fan".:laugh2:

What failed? Your bizarro world logic of "everyone is doing it" so the Pats aren't cheaters?

Seeing that argument fail, you then resorted to the strawman argument that I accused them of "cheating now". Sorry I don't subscribe to it.

Therefore, I assumed you were a Pats fan from your consistent defense of them as a team.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Dallas;1733592 said:

Seriously funny IR. Where was JJ doing this at Dallas? I remember the Bills saying we ran the score up in the SB but ummm that probably is not where you want to hang your hat now is it?

Or is it?

I've just painted you a hypocrite at every single corner. You say Jimmy Johnson never ran up the score. I showed you examples. Then you said running up the score against unpaid student athletes is perfectly acceptable. You said he never did in the pros, I gave you the Superbowl and you say you rememeber that, but that doesn't count. Do you remember when Reggie White wanted to fight Switzer after the game for running up the score against the Packers by having Boniol kick his 7th FG of the game when it was already out of reach? I bet you had on your blue and silver pom poms at the time applauding Switzer for it.

Now, you've pretty much just came out and admitted that you just hate the Pats because they're going to be compared to the Cowboys dynsaty. I'm guess there is probably a reason why Cowboy fans are whining about this more than everyone else combined.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Dallas;1733592 said:

Or is it?

I'll look it up sometime, but quite frankly I'm still a little too stunned by the idea that it's perfectly acceptable to run up the score against unpaid 18-22 year old student athletes, but it's immoral to do it against highly paid grown men.

Bizwah

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1733612 said:
I've just painted you a hypocrite at every single corner. You say Jimmy Johnson never ran up the score. I showed you examples. Then you said running up the score against unpaid student athletes is perfectly acceptable. You said he never did in the pros, I gave you the Superbowl and you say you rememeber that, but that doesn't count. Do you remember when Reggie White wanted to fight Switzer after the game for running up the score against the Packers by having Boniol kick his 7th FG of the game when it was already out of reach? I bet you had on your blue and silver pom poms at the time applauding Switzer for it.

Now, you've pretty much just came out and admitted that you just hate the Pats because they're going to be compared to the Cowboys dynsaty. I'm guess there is probably a reason why Cowboy fans are whining about this more than everyone else combined.

Ok, let's revist SB 27.

It's one thing to have a huge lead and to keep throwing the deep ball. It's quite another when the team keeps handing you the ball. No one blames defensive players for trying to score in blowouts.

The Bills just turned it over again I think.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Bizwah;1733618 said:
Ok, let's revist SB 27.

It's one thing to have a huge lead and to keep throwing the deep ball. It's quite another when the team keeps handing you the ball. No one blames defensive players for trying to score in blowouts.

The Bills just turned it over again I think.

DONT' ARGUE w/ ROSHI!!

You will face the wrath. I am just content for him to feel he made me the hippo?

W/E

Maybe if we don't reply. He won't reply? Here's hoping. :D

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1733597 said:
Billichick needs to come out and ask the rest of the NFL if they liked it better when they cheated. This is one massive *** kicking after another.

Look who's here in a Pats thread sucking up once again.