Video: Skip Bayless: 'Cooper Rush would've won at Arizona, book it'

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Let me be clear, I was never an avid listener, I’ve only heard his comments from the videos that are posted on this board. I stop listening to those last season.
I just wish more would do that.

JustChip

Reaction score
I don’t remember him sounding this unstable years ago. Either he’s losing it or he thinks coming off like an idiot is the best way to increase his ratings.
He’s no different than he was 20 years ago when he was on the radio in Dallas.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
annoyed.gif

GINeric

Reaction score
Bayless has completely gone off his rocker. I don’t even waste my time listening to him anymore. He’s just one of those looking to get a reaction.

Anyone who really believes Rush would have been better in the same situation Dak had to deal with....

They're not too smart and probably have a pretty low IQ.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Poo poo this if you want....but I can count on one hand how many times in 7+ years that I've seen Dak say, "I've got this" and take over a game...especially on the road.
Dont know Rush with 3 backup OL and dumb defense (sorry Quinn) would have won but Dak , on the road, playing behind, and zone Defense is not a good combo. Seems that this script has not got old. Big Mac , wake up pls.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak is Dak, but if you think Cooper Rush or Trey Lance is the answer then your emotions are ahead of your thoughts.

Please don't hit me with Cooper's W/L record. He's unbeaten when the opponent scores 17 or less. That's his record.

Trey Lance couldn't even score enough to beat the Bears in his last start. He ain't it, either. That's how it is in 2023.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
There are several good QBs coming out. My personal favorite is Shedeur Sanders. Tough, extremely accurate, nice arm strength, can move a bit and has pedigree, and best of all, we can probably get him between the 15 through 25 drafting range.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Dak is Dak, but if you think Cooper Rush or Trey Lance is the answer then your emotions are ahead of your thoughts.

Please don't hit me with Cooper's W/L record. He's unbeaten when the opponent scores 17 or less. That's his record.

Trey Lance couldn't even score enough to beat the Bears in his last start. He ain't it, either. That's how it is in 2023.
Dak is the guy for this year. Nothing changes that except injury. Can't rock the boat while we have a shot. We can all debate one way or another, but this is how it's going to be for now.

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I lose brain cells if i watch any sports media show, so I don't lol. I watch a handful of youtubers who break down film and provide objective analysis every week. We should do that here, maybe provide a live feedback reaction of film breakdown together.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Now we're talking. I said the same thing. Heck and old Trent Dilfer wins that game.