Video: Skip Bayless: Cowboys Fans deserve better than Jerry Jones

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
How many decades does Jerry get a pass because of what he did in ancient times? Give me a number on that please.

Real World = None

This site = Perpetuity

There ya go! (By the way, if you don't buy in to the 2nd answer you are a troll.)

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
You don't have to buy the product if you don't like it. He doesn't owe us anything. When you buy the NFL ticket you buy it for all 32 teams. So the NFL is putting a good product on the field. You buy jerseys and shirts right? They are top quality stylish etc... Right? You are paying for a good product. Whatever the football team does in the field is not owed to us we can stop watching anytime we want.

If I buy any product I expect and am owed something. I absolutely disagree with you.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
It's hard to argue with what Skip says.

I think Jerry is content with being a "show". Would Jerry rather the team win? Of course, but a whole bunch of money and all the attention in the world is a hell of a consolation prize.

Jerry is an attention *****. I'll never believe winning comes first with him. The spotlight does.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Jerry is an attention *****. I'll never believe winning comes first with him. The spotlight does.

Winning should come first and winning the Super Bowl should always come 1st each year as a priority. You are right Jerry needs to take himself out of the spotlight and put the Cowboys in the spotlight.:)

slomoxn

Reaction score
Yeah we deserve better than a guy who has brought in more than half of our superbowl rings.

My only problem with Jerry, is his ability to find a pretty decent coach as of late.

I wouldn't trade him for the World though, next owner might come in, and is not willing to spend, like Jerry is. Jerry will always do whatever is necessary to win, like taking a leap of faith on a guy like Dez, and we hit on a top 2-5 WR .

H
Yeah we deserve better than a guy who has brought in more than half of our superbowl rings.

My only problem with Jerry, is his ability to find a pretty decent coach as of late.

I wouldn't trade him for the World though, next owner might come in, and is not willing to spend, like Jerry is. Jerry will always do whatever is necessary to win, like taking a leap of faith on a guy like Dez, and we hit on a top 2-5 WR .

He'll do everything except hire a real GM, I'm sorry but after all the changes on this team have been said and done there is still one constant and that constant has made past decisions that have hamstrung this team for far too long. Even Matt Millen got canned after his constant drafting of bust wr's. It took awhile but the hammer did fall unlike it will for our GM.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Fans don't deserve anything because the Cowboys organization doesn't owe the fans anything. Similarly, fans don't owe the Cowboys organization anything. This is a free market. You can leave whenever you want and seek out a better product.

Now, whether or not Jerry has mismanaged the Cowboys over the past decade or so is a different issue--and a valid one--but it has nothing to do with fans being owed anything.

THANK YOU.

Seriously this needs to be stamped on the forehead of every entitled Cowboys fan.