Video: Skip Bayless: Dak Prescott is the most under appreciated quarterback I can remember

Satchel89

Reaction score
I do not care about anything Skip Bayless says...He's one of the worst

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Folks hung up on top 5 money when in fact in 2 years what is top 5 money now will be top 10 if that. Jackson,Mahomes,,Watson,will all get paid handsomely then add darnold and Allen will get paid as will Murray in a few. Unless the CBA comes back with something unexpected the qbs will continue to get paid and what seems like a large expense now will be a bargain.
He is just the next QB in line to get paid. That's just the way it works. Doesn't mean it has to make sense. Doesn't mean Dak is greedy.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Dak is getting criticized because he is going to get paid a lot of money when he is a slightly above mediocre QB.
This narrative is false. Dak has been criticized from day one when he was making $465k per year. It didn’t just start when a contract was being discussed.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Dak is a productive quarterback in process getting to the elite level. He's not quite there yet and neither should be the compensation. A long term contract starting near $ 30 million with performance compensation escalators over 5 years getting him into the high $ 30 millions is my notion.