Video: Skip Bayless reacts to the Cowboys Week 6 loss to the Jets

starfan1

Reaction score
Yeah...I do, and your point is what?
point is that every QB faces suspect teams. Not comparing Dak to Brady in skillset but you only can control show in front of you. So your point that Dak put up the numbers he has is only because of crap teams (which is false) is not true and tussimans point is correct he s having a good year

aria

Reaction score
point is that every QB faces suspect teams. Not comparing Dak to Brady in skillset but you only can control show in front of you. So your point that Dak put up the numbers he has is only because of crap teams (which is false) is not true and tussimans point is correct he s having a good year
Let’s start over, my original response was in regards to Zeke. You thought I was talking about Dak.

But...I’m no Dak hater but what I said in reference to Zeke applies to Dak as well. How can you not take into consideration the quality of teams he’s faced?

starfan1

Reaction score
Let’s start over, my original response was in regards to Zeke. You thought I was talking about Dak.

But...I’m no Dak hater but what I said in reference to Zeke applies to Dak as well. How can you not take into consideration the quality of teams he’s faced?

Ok Im sorry I did think you were responding in regards to dak but regardless my point stands. Zeke hasn't amassed anywhere close to 2000 yards in 6 games which is why i assumed Im sorry I did so. We will see what his body of work is towards the end of the year but every week counts regardless.

that said how you perform against the powerhouses in playoffs is what your ultimately judged on. tony romo was a \very good QB and he put up alot of stats against garbage teams. same can be said of Brady or even Emmitt smith for that matter.

Its not looking real optomistic we are going to make post season this year with all the injuries but ill continue holding out hope till we are eliminated