Video: Skip Bayless reacts to the Cowboys Week 6 loss to the Jets

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Skip silly being that emotional. I know he is getting paid to take side and act but too pathetic seeing a grown man act like that.
a man with out a valid point to argue uses the tone of his voice to compensate.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I saw some talent. I didn't see the most talented team since the 90's teams talent.
The OL was overrated and their injury issues were such that you couldn't take them for granted this year.
Honestly, they've been regressing for the past 3 years and Zeke needs them otherwise his talent is negated to a point.
The TE's are not up to par.
The QB... he's a conundrum. He can get it done, but he has some real issues. He still has issues with looking at a D and making the correct adjustments and sometimes it gets him killed.

The D is, was and will be soft.
The Special Teams has been crap for a hot minute.

I mean... what? Most talented since the 93 team?
Yeah... right.

And now let's talk about the coaches...

See what I mean?

Now, they aren't some garbage team. Don't get me wrong, but this isn't some juggernaut getting wasted out there.
To compete in today’s NFL they don’t have to be as talented as that 90s team.

Zordon

Reaction score

This is considered a drop by Jarwin and a ‘tight window’ for Dak. He threw it behind Jarwin, not in front of him, and allowed the defender to close and knock the ball out of Jarwin’s hands on what should have been an easy first. Then Jarwin gets blamed..

Typical Dak...

Ugh, I'd didn't realize how bad that throw was.

Zordon

Reaction score

6:38 mark. If anybody listens to his answer and dismisses it as bitterness you arent a cowbpy fan youre a fan of jason garrett the person and you disgust me. If TO was bitter he wouldve just said terrible from the jump. And the Amari reference........sickening @WillieBeamen

T.O./Crayton were speaking the real about this clown YEARS ago.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
To compete in today’s NFL they don’t have to be as talented as that 90s team.
You are absolutely astute my friend.
Hence why I included the coaches into the post.

But I wasn't saying they have to be that talented. That never was typed.
I said peeps were calling them that talented.

I say they are not as talented as many think they are.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are absolutely astute my friend.
Hence why I included the coaches into the post.

But I wasn't saying they have to be that talented. That never was typed.
I said peeps were calling them that talented.

I say they are not as talented as many think they are.
I mean I never get caught up in labels but I get the hype. The youngest team in the league. They were stacked. But make no mistake the talent in this league is too close to take anyone for granted. Browns and Rams were favorites on paper. On paper will get you in trouble. Some people still don’t get that but I’ve seen enough to know that we overate our talent here.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I mean I never get caught up in labels but I get the hype. The youngest team in the league. They were stacked. But make no mistake the talent in this league is too close to take anyone for granted. Browns and Rams were favorites on paper. On paper will get you in trouble. Some people still don’t get that but I’ve seen enough to know that we overate our talent here.
Yessir.
We are of like mind.

morat1959

Reaction score
R-E-L-A-X it will be fine. let me guess when he was 3-0 you were probably touting how he played sucky teams right? Dak is a proven winner and to be real its been the defense the last 2 games that has beyond pathetic not Dak.
What has he won?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Dak has flaws for sure— but this team has a lot bigger problems than QB right now.

Coaching, Poor fundamentals on D, average at best OL play, no contribution from STs, penalties and mental mistakes etc...

But the biggest reason we are losing is that the other team wants it more and is physically beating us consistently

morat1959

Reaction score
All the way back to HS. He’s got the same issues now he’s always had. I’m MS born and bread. You can’t fix his problems. If you can’t see them, your a Dak fan, blind, don’t know what your seeing or just don’t know the game.

shabazz

Reaction score
Fun thread!

A bunch of uninformed idiots struggling to grasp advanced stats, then patting themselves on the back for their shared ignorance!
:lmao2:

At least Sharpe is a HOF player so his opinion should carry some weight; Skip is just an idiot.

morat1959

Reaction score
Have you followed his record as a cowboy his record before he got to the cowboys ?
All the way back to HS. MS born and bred. For the 100th time. You can’t fix Dak’s issues. He can’t read defenses, no pocket awareness and is not accurate! If you can’t see this, you’re a Dak homer, blind or just don’t know what you’re looking at. He didn’t win anything at MS state. He was runner under Mullin’s system. You need to go back and read ALL the pre draft analysis on him. There’s a reason he was a 4th round pick.