Skip Bayless said we're a "troubled team" ***First Take Thread***

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2312443 said:
Ahhh the weekly Skippy hate the Cowboys thread :rolleyes:

Seriously, why do you guys care so much what he says? Holy crap, every single week someone has to post the latest on the life and times of Skip Bayless like anyone gives a flying.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TheCount;2312541 said:
Seriously, why do you guys care so much what he says? Holy crap, every single week someone has to post the latest on the life and times of Skip Bayless like anyone gives a flying F.

It wouldn't bother me one bit if he was never heard from again. I don't watch him and really don't care to read about anything he says.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2312557 said:
As much as i hate the clown he does have some valid points.

Please clarify. I've never heard a valid point from this mouth.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2312561 said:
Please clarify. I've never heard a valid point from this mouth.

Romo turning over the ball. 8 consecutive games with an INT, that's not troubling?

Jerry jones needing to console T.O on the sidelines and massage his bruised ego.

Defense not being as dominate as advertised.

Again, i can't stand the guy and he does the week after week, but i can't disagree with everything he said.

Boysboy

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2312592 said:
Romo turning over the ball. 8 consecutive games with an INT, that's troubling?

Jerry jones needing to console T.O on the sidelines and massage his bruised ego.

Again, i can't stand the guy and he does the week after week, but i can't disagree with everything he said.

Why does this lie keep getting overblown? So what if he gave him a pep talk?

Decleater101

Reaction score
Boysboy;2312441 said:
We'll finish 9-7 and miss the playoffs b/c of Team Obliviator, Romo being erratic, a shaky defense, and could barely beat a woeful Bengals team.

:eek:

Don Corleone

Reaction score
miamicowboy21;2312592 said:
Romo turning over the ball. 8 consecutive games with an INT, that's not troubling?

8 consecutive games with an INT was mentioned during the game - no news to me. Is this troubling? Yes and no. I'll take an INT a game if he can throw 3+ TD's in the same game. If the TD's aren't there, then I would say that it is a problem.

Jerry is just being Jerry. Perhaps TO was battling a personal issue all week, and Jerry is trying to keep his spirits up. Nothing wrong with that.

The defense was more aggressive yesterday than I saw the prior 2 to 3 games. I saw corners actually lining up within 3 yards of a WR instead of 10 to 15. I saw corners actually making moves for the ball instead of looking befuddled. Heck, I even saw a safety knock a pass down!!!

arync

Reaction score
so we're going to go 5-6 the rest of the way when we have the cards, rams, st. louis and seattle to play. Skip is an idiot.