Video: Skip Bayless/Stephen A. discuss Cowboys being 5th most valuable sports franchise according to Forbes

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No offense to the OP who I thank for posting, but you couldn't pay me to watch these 2 knuckleheads discuss anything. If you look up bad journalism in the dictionary ( and I use the term journalism loosely ) you'd see a picture of these two with big ESPN letters in the background.

Zordon

Reaction score
No offense to the OP who I thank for posting, but you couldn't pay me to watch these 2 knuckleheads discuss anything. If you look up bad journalism in the dictionary ( and I use the term journalism loosely ) you'd see a picture of these two with big ESPN letters in the background.
I get your point but I don't consider these guys journalist. I see them as entertainers.

Supercowboy1986

Reaction score

Skip pretty much summed it up.

it really isnt rocket science. people either want to see the cowboys lose really bad or watch them cause they like the team. it's no concidence that despite the teams record the last 10+ years they are still relevant and like skip said, ratings go through the roof when they play. people can't wrap that concept around their head.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
Surprised that Man U. is worth more than Barca

Man u does a great job marketing . They buy players from all around the world and it gives them more fan base . Barca on the other hand is mostly Spanish based players .

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
SAS just proves others points. If he is not concerned with how mediocre we are, then stop talking about them. Yet, almost every show, he has to have some sort of input regarding the Cowboys.

All he does is contradict himself and looks foolish in the process.

Wolf2k5

Reaction score
Could Stephen A. Possibly beg more for an interview? Maybe Jerry doesn't want to go out of his way to get interviewed by someone who is obviously hostile towards him and will be attempting to make him look bad regardless of how the interview goes. Or maybe Stephen A. Is so low on the scale of "journalists" Jerry has nothing to gain from an interview

Gameover

Reaction score
I knew this was coming.

Tomorrow watch and you'll see Stephen A blow his top when they discuss DeMarcus Ware's deep playoff prediction.

gbrittain

Reaction score
I heard Jerry Jones would agree to be interviewed by Screaming A as long as he would agree to bring another NFL owner to the interview who has accumulated more Super Bowl wins than him since he became the owner of the Cowboys.

Lodeus

Reaction score
SAS is a moron. Are we not supposed to be fans of a team because they are losing?

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
SAS is a moron. Are we not supposed to be fans of a team because they are losing?

For awhile I thought he was insane. But he's crazy like a fox. They are a train wreck. Everyone stops and looks for various reasons. Then it's can you believe that or worse. Intelligent conversation is not required or even wanted.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I get your point but I don't consider these guys journalist. I see them as entertainers.

Agree with that. I wish everyone understood this and don't get their takes from the likes of these 2.

sideon

Reaction score
SAS ego is so big that he actually thinks Jerry doesn't want to do a sit down with him because he's afraid of if him, the reality is he's just not worth the time and Skip(while i hate him) told the absolute truth and SAS knows it.

op124

Reaction score
Nfc beast is in the top 15 and people complain about seeing them too much smh