Skip Bayless surprised over Dallas Cowboy draft-Undisputed

Verdict

Reaction score
This is all assuming those guys are any good.

Collins had a 1st round grade, despite how we landed him, and people have been trying to move him or fire him for years.

He’s not playing like a first round pick at OT, so the want to move on is gaining traction.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
McGovern was the consensus best value pick we made. Love that pick. Next year we wave Collins goodbye and don't have to worry about finding another starter.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Collins moved this year. Williams to RT. McGregor to LG. And we're set for the oline starters for the next 3 seasons. Yuge.

I won't be surprised if the right side of the line looks exactly the same as 2018. May look completely different in 2020 tho

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
He’s not playing like a first round pick at OT, so the want to move on is gaining traction.

We didn't spend a first on him, so I don't see why that matters.

If we got this sort of performance out of an UDFA, which he was, we'd be ecstatic.

We're likely to move on not because he's awful, but because you can't pay everyone. Someone is going to pay Collins, have no doubt.

If we thought he'd sign back here for 4m per season, we'd resign him.

Knotamus

Reaction score
McGovern was the consensus best value pick we made. Love that pick. Next year we wave Collins goodbye and don't have to worry about finding another starter.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Collins moved this year. Williams to RT. McGregor to LG. And we're set for the oline starters for the next 3 seasons. Yuge.

Look, I know he’s been hanging around the stadium at times, but I don’t think he’s ready for the NFL. Im pretty sure Conner McGregor is tad bit small to play LG, I’d play him at safety at this point. :muttley:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Look, I know he’s been hanging around the stadium at times, but I don’t think he’s ready for the NFL. Im pretty sure Conner McGregor is tad bit small to play LG, I’d play him at safety at this point. :muttley:

There can be only one!

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Training camp will not give a fair assessment of some of these players, due to opportunity.
Some of the coaching staff still does not know how to maximize potential. Hopefully, the drafted players will have enough drive to excel and prove their worth. Other teams may have better systems in place for career goals.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
How are you doing, Redball? Well, I'm wishing...

I do know that you are getting ready to read and watch a lot about our Cowboys. It's a good season for us Cowboys fans.:starspin:
Me?

Still hoping we can sign a guy or two with June cuts..

I'm greedy..

Thanx for asking.

:confused:

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Exactly right Joe.

That’s like Stephen A Smith. They claim we’re stacked and should be great. That way the fall from the top is that much sweeter for them

Stephen A. Smith = troll who says inflammatory stuff in an attempt to get ratings.