Skip Bayless (the brand) has lost all value

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Skip Bayless is losing viewership by the tens and hundreds of thousands, especially due to his Cowboys and Dak hate. Viewers are tuning him and his FS1 Undisputed show out. Even Skip Bayless' newly formed YouTube podcast is leaking viewers badly.

Skip's FS1 contract expires after the 2025 season. That's only 1 year away. Don't be surprised to no longer see Skip Bayless and his show as a top program viewership, have a top time slot or be available much longer. People are looking elsewhere for their sports entertainment and news.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip Bayless is losing viewership by the tens and hundreds of thousands, especially due to his Cowboys and Dak hate. Viewers are tuning him and his FS1 Undisputed show out. Even Skip Bayless' newly formed YouTube podcast is leaking viewers badly.

Skip's FS1 contract expires after the 2025 season. That's only 1 year away. Don't be surprised to no longer see Skip Bayless and his show as a top program viewership, have a top time slot or be available much longer. People are looking elsewhere for their sports entertainment and news.

He's got over 3 million followers maybe 4 million what are you talking about?
And wake up a lot of folks are singing the reality of inept Prescott these days!!
P.S. Oh another DAK ATTACK video...........LOL...........Ok I get it now. :muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He's got over 3 million followers maybe 4 million what are you talking about?
And wake up a lot of folks are singing the reality of inept Prescott these days!!
P.S. Oh another DAK ATTACK video...........LOL...........Ok I get it now. :muttley:
Wake up. People are watching his show anymore. They don't care how many twitter followers he has. Looks like you're one of his followers. Are you going to follow Skippy boy and disappear into the sunset? Viewers have gotten tired of the hate.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wake up. People are watching his show anymore. They don't care how many twitter followers he has. Looks like you're one of his followers. Are you going to follow Skippy boy and disappear into the sunset? Viewers have gotten tired of the hate.
Dak-Attack is the show I'll watch from now on.
I want to travel back in time and be a child again.
DAK ATTACK............OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Meant to say NOT WATCHING HIS SHOW ANYMORE.

ATXSRT

Reaction score
It's offseason, wait till Dak lays a turd against the 49ers again and watch the ratings go up.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Meant to say NOT WATCHING HIS SHOW ANYMORE.
I don't care but isn't there a rules against posting videos of these formats?
Who is Dak-Attack a guy like you (In love with Dak) who posts videos of his Idol and what business does it have here?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't care but isn't there a rules against posting videos of these formats?
Who is Dak-Attack a guy like you (In love with Dak) who posts videos of his Idol and what business does it have here?
What's the matter? You're scared of facts?

b0xZZ

Reaction score
This often happens these days in America when you speak the truth.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
From a private citizen who calls his show THE DAK ATTACK?
This is what we should trust here as the "TRUTH"???????????????????????????? :banghead:
He listed and showed statistical facts from reputable business sites who do and take such stats for a living. Plus, he proved he currently has way more viewers on his YouTube podcast than Skip Bayless does. Pretty much proves he is reputable and who viewers are flocking to.

Also, Jerry and the Cowboys have recently said their goal is to renew Dak's contract. Guess you can't handle a lot of facts nowadays concerning the Cowboys and their viewers.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He listed and showed statistical facts from reputable business sites who do and take such stats for a living. Plus, he proved he currently has way more viewers on his YouTube podcast than Skip Bayless does. Pretty much proves he is reputable and who viewers are flocking to.

Also, Jerry and the Cowboys have recently said their goal is to renew Dak's contract. Guess you can't handle a lot of facts nowadays concerning the Cowboys and their viewers.
Well I got some videos I would like to post, one is a show whose title is "DAK SUCKS" so be ready as what's good for the goose is good for the gander!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Well I got some videos I would like to post, one is a show whose title is "DAK SUCKS" so be ready as what's good for the goose is good for the gander!!
Good luck supporting it with facts! Regardless, this thread has nothing to do with Dak or you Dak haters. It's about Skip Bayless and how viewers are tuning him and his Cowboys and Dak hate out.

PS: Make sure you tell us all the name of your YouTube show so we can all get a good laugh!!!
:lmao: :laugh: :lmao:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good luck supporting it with facts! Regardless, this thread has nothing to do with Dak or you Dak haters. It's about Skip Bayless and how viewers are tuning him and his Cowboys and Dak hate out.
You opened the door by mentioning Dak's name in our original post.
Again if you can post videos from private citizens we should all be able to.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You opened the door by mentioning Dak's name in our original post.
Again if you can post videos from private citizens we should all be able to.
PS: Make sure you tell us all the name of your YouTube show so we can all get a good laugh!!!

:lmao: :laugh: :lmao:

PSS: There is nothing private about YouTube.