Skip Bayless (the brand) has lost all value

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Here's a video from an official sports media outlet.............

Enjoy.............Cowboy Haters just love that Dak......

LOL...This video obliterates your defense of Skip. It actually proves The Dak Attack correct. Keyshawn is making too much sense.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL...This video obliterates your defense of Skip. It actually proves The Dak Attack correct. Keyshawn is making too much sense.
In which post do I show support for Skip?
Stop lying man..............jeez between the Hate mongering and the lying you leave a bad smell around here bud.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In which post do I show support for Skip?
Stop lying man..............jeez between the Hate mongering and the lying you leave a bad smell around here bud.
I don't lie, unlike you. New York man. Go follow the Jets or the Giants. Stick to your state's teams. You're no Cowboys fan.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Wake up. People are watching his show anymore. They don't care how many twitter followers he has. Looks like you're one of his followers. Are you going to follow Skippy boy and disappear into the sunset? Viewers have gotten tired of the hate.
Skippy is a Troll. He hides behind his history being in Dallas like he’s some sort of Cowboys fan . But he’s still resentful how he was run out of town after being let go by Dallas Times Herald.

And those aligning themselves with his garbage much like Stephen A the biggest Cowboys Troll are much the same. Unfortunately there’s a market for being a Cowboys Troll. Even on this site.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Skippy is a Troll. He hides behind his history being in Dallas like he’s some sort of Cowboys fan . But he’s still resentful how he was run out of town after being let go by Dallas Times Herald.

And those aligning themselves with his garbage much like Stephen A the biggest Cowboys Troll are much the same. Unfortunately there’s a market for being a Cowboys Troll. Even on this site.
So true. You're absolutely right, G.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
In a 1986 interview with D Magazine, Bayless essentially admitted that he was an agitator, that his predictions weren't made in particularly good faith.

"I think through the situation, but I will not go for the obvious," he said. "I’m just giving the reader something to throw darts at."

He continued to make himself a target as the Times Herald floundered through the end of the '80s before eventually collapsing and being sold for parts in December 1991.

Bayless first came to Dallas in 1978 for DMN and attacked Landry at the height of the Cowboys success that era. He bolted to rival Dallas Times Herald in the 80’s until he was let go there.

https://www.dallasobserver.com/news...t-like-he-did-the-dallas-morning-news-8259479

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
In a 1986 interview with D Magazine, Bayless essentially admitted that he was an agitator, that his predictions weren't made in particularly good faith.

"I think through the situation, but I will not go for the obvious," he said. "I’m just giving the reader something to throw darts at."

He continued to make himself a target as the Times Herald floundered through the end of the '80s before eventually collapsing and being sold for parts in December 1991.

Bayless first came to Dallas in 1978 for DMN and attacked Landry at the height of the Cowboys success that era. He bolted to rival Dallas Times Herald in the 80’s until he was let go there.
So true. Thanks for this Skip history, G. Most Cowboys fans don't know or remember this about Skip Bayless.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
“An agitator. Just giving the fans something to throw darts at. “

That pretty well sums up much of the rhetoric we are seeing .

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Good luck supporting it with facts! Regardless, this thread has nothing to do with Dak or you Dak haters. It's about Skip Bayless and how viewers are tuning him and his Cowboys and Dak hate out.

PS: Make sure you tell us all the name of your YouTube show so we can all get a good laugh!!!
It doesn't? Then why did you say the words "especially due to his Cowboys and Dak hate" in the first sentence of the OP? You clearly made the entire thread about Dak and Dak haters.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
More Cowboy fans should subscribe to DMN online if they don’t have access to local paper. There’s a reason they won’t allow to be copied here.

They are the best source and best coverage on the Cowboys. A wealth of information and opinion.

Yes, they offer fair and balanced criticism of our QB too while also providing criticism on all aspects including our ownership.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
One of the more ironic things ever is Skip who is as masculine as Cindy Brady starting rumors about Troy! Thats all the pots calling the kettle black.
Typical “ agitator “ style of Skippy. Of course his claims about Troy were totally denied and false.

He begun his career in Dallas attacking Landry in 1978. He’s always been about click bait.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
the guy who does the video about skip is clearly biased himself and is pro dak in every video, so he is kinda meaningless.
Biased videos are no better than what skip does.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
the guy who does the video about skip is clearly biased himself and is pro dak in every video, so he is kinda meaningless.
Biased videos are no better than what skip does.
Yea, extremes on both sides kinda of cancel out themselves .

Im a Skippy critic from way back before this. He’s gone after Landry and Aikman. Basically just an Agitator for clicks .

But there’s an audience unfortunately for the haters.