Skip Bayless (the brand) has lost all value

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I guess the "click" was the dime going into the newspaper dispenser in 78. Lol.
Right.. lol

But there had always been some underlining criticism of Landry despite his legendary status. Some critiqued his playcalling control, too conservative. There’s always room for some criticism along with accolades .

Most of that criticism was in the early days after he was given a 10 year contract extension before we had some success and in his last few years , not at the height of his success.

But for a new writer coming on the scene in Dallas coming right out of the gates in 1978 bashing Landry wasn’t a good look. And that agitator schtick eventually ran him out of town.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Speaking of lost value
How is Dak doing?
Recovered yet?

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Right.. lol

But there had always been some underlining criticism of Landry despite his legendary status. Some critiqued his playcalling control, too conservative. There’s always room for some criticism along with accolades .

Most of that criticism was in the early days after he was given a 10 year contract extension before we had some success and in his last few years , not at the height of his success.

But for a new writer coming on the scene in Dallas coming right out of the gates in 1978 bashing Landry wasn’t a good look. And that agitator schtick eventually ran him out of town.
I can't stand Skip Brainless BUT he saw a market even back then I guess to build his brand as the negative hater and as we see on here there is a market for that. Miserable folks were and are drawn to a fellow turd like him. It was an untapped market back then.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
the guy who does the video about skip is clearly biased himself and is pro dak in every video, so he is kinda meaningless.
Biased videos are no better than what skip does.
Biased or truthful about Dak? He supports his Dak rhetoric with stats and analysis/breakdowns from impartial ex players and coaches. How is that biased?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It doesn't? Then why did you say the words "especially due to his Cowboys and Dak hate" in the first sentence of the OP? You clearly made the entire thread about Dak and Dak haters.
It's based on truth about Skip Bayless. It's on videos. Even Keyshawn Johnson made Skip look foolish due to Skip's misguided anger.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Who cares about skip…if the point truly is he’s a blow hard and irrelevant, don’t even post a video about him or of his Schtick.

triplets_93

Reaction score
In real life I do not know who Skip Bayless is.

But on TV, Skip plays a Cowboys fan who loves and hates them.
But make no mistake about it, Skip earns a living from this "act."

Several years ago, when Skip, the huge, the giant Cowboys fan, did not actually go to the Cowboys playoff game in his backyard, in LA, I knew from right there, Skip was all hat, and NO cattle.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Guys, who cares about this ****** and how many viewers he has? All these talking heads are basically just out for clicks and views and will change their views accordingly. Whatever controversy sells best.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak-Attack is the show I'll watch from now on.
I want to travel back in time and be a child again.
DAK ATTACK............OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder if he attacked Dak for going to a cancer treatment center....nah, he's scum, but even he wouldn't stoop so low.