Skip Bayless, "The One Thing Jason Garrett Does Well"

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My distaste for Skip Bayless refuses to let me find humor in anything he says.

Bayless has always been a Cowboy homer to the end. And even he cant stand Garrett. What does that tell you?

He has been spot on about the quality of Tony Romo over the years. Spot on about Jerry being a less than quality GM.

I cracked up a few weeks back when he said that Garrett reminds him of a male cheerleader. "They are great to watch but you dont want one coaching your team." :lmao:

And he always makes fun of the way Garrett playfully pushes players. We really are the laughing stock of the NFL>

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Bayless has always been a Cowboy homer to the end. And even he cant stand Garrett. What does that tell you?

He has been spot on about the quality of Tony Romo over the years. Spot on about Jerry being a less than quality GM.

I cracked up a few weeks back when he said that Garrett reminds him of a male cheerleader. "They are great to watch but you dont want one coaching your team." :lmao:

And he always makes fun of the way Garrett playfully pushes players. We really are the laughing stock of the NFL>

its really sad

I channeled my inner Donald Trump :lmao2:

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Why do people feel the need to quote this moron on this board? He is a slime ball, liar, and doesn't know 1/1000 as much as he thinks he does. He's pretty universally disliked by people who know him well. He brings ratings to ESPN, and he brings them for a reason other than being a good reporter, or whatever you want to call him.

I see Mike Tomlin clap all the time. I see a lot of coaches clap all. the. time.

Amy50632

Reaction score
Why do people feel the need to quote this moron on this board? He is a slime ball, liar, and doesn't know 1/1000 as much as he thinks he does. He's pretty universally disliked by people who know him well. He brings ratings to ESPN, and he brings them for a reason other than being a good reporter, or whatever you want to call him.

I see Mike Tomlin clap all the time. I see a lot of coaches clap all. the. time.

Mike Tomlin claps and wins games though. Especially with a backup QB.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

I call it the "Princeton Push".

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score

It needs to change.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
My distaste for Skip Bayless refuses to let me find humor in anything he says.

Skip is the Howard Stern of shock debate sports radio.....most of his colleagues love him, so you have to remember it's all an act.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
and yet the situations are still not linear, and are dramatically different in too many ways.

the point is, who gives a damn about clapping? every single coach save for BB does it, so who cares? it's such a silly thing to continually harp on.

Yea but none of the other coaches are known for what they do best is to "CLAP"

Thats the difference, linear or not

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Most clap, but they do a lot more than clap. Garrett claps more than anyone though. And he pats fannies and playfully pushes his players. And who can forget him frolicking in the waves that one year with his players after a practice one year at training camp. He really is a sweet guy. Kinda like a male cheerleader. But you dont want a male cheerleader coaching your team.

Bayless definitely has a lot of biased viewpoints, but he knows sports better than any of us. Thats why he has his own show. His strong opinions get him in trouble often, and I dont agree with everything he says. But the guy has been in sports a long long time.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
And for the record, Tomlin had back-to-back 8-8 years in '12 and '13, plus a 9-7. And I'd say he walked into a better situation than Garrett did.

You emotionally reactive people make me defend Garrett, which I'm not even fond of doing.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I can't wait for Garrett to go just so the post about Garrett can stop and then we'll be talking about another lame duck coach under Jerry Jones. Wash, rinse, repeat....

This was how I felt about Wade. At the end, I just wanted a real head coach we could all be proud of. But then he promoted Garrett and it started all over again. Even worse to be honest.

I would take Wade over Garrett 10 out of 10 times. Im sure some wont agree.

elcowboi

Reaction score

Those that hate any person/place/thing will agree with ANYONE who shares the same feelings whether they like that person or not. That's with anything in life though. I do know Garrett needs to step up greatly but I almost want him gone just to see someone else brought in and see what they can/can't do. The same people will say the exact same thing about the new coach and how he needs to go.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
Yea but none of the other coaches are known for what they do best is to "CLAP"

Thats the difference, linear or not

right, feel free to join the Skip Bayless bandwagon. I think that says a lot about a person.
You do realize we had our best team in like 20 years last year, right? Was clapping the best thing he did last year, too? Stop being so emotional. It's childish.

Reaction score

I agree with pretty much all of this.