Skip Bayless, "The One Thing Jason Garrett Does Well"

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
very true...I seen some QB..can't remember who or what team a few weeks ago. A QB threw a pick, and the head coach was clapping as they came off the field....but oh no....that doesn't count.
I can't remember what team because it is insignificant.

It's ok to joke about it at times, but when it is incessant it is just annoying. Can't have one thread on here where clapping or Jerry or Jason sucks type posts are in it. And even jokes about them are fine at times, but it gets old too quick when that is all some do.

You just dont seem to get it do you? Its not about clapping. Its that he is not a very good head coach. Thats what these threads are all about. Its just funny for us all to make fun of him in that way. Why does it bother you?

Are you soooo hung up on the hall of fame in waiting protege that it hurts your feewings?

If you think Garrett is a good enough head coach for this football team, then worrying about us calling him clappy should be the least of your worries.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Why do people feel the need to quote this moron on this board? He is a slime ball, liar, and doesn't know 1/1000 as much as he thinks he does. He's pretty universally disliked by people who know him well. He brings ratings to ESPN, and he brings them for a reason other than being a good reporter, or whatever you want to call him.

I see Mike Tomlin clap all the time. I see a lot of coaches clap all. the. time.

Its a Bash Garrett thread......get on board!

Poop in Garrett!

Poop on that man!!!

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Most clap, but they do a lot more than clap. Garrett claps more than anyone though. And he pats fannies and playfully pushes his players. And who can forget him frolicking in the waves that one year with his players after a practice one year at training camp. He really is a sweet guy. Kinda like a male cheerleader. But you dont want a male cheerleader coaching your team.

Bayless definitely has a lot of biased viewpoints, but he knows sports better than any of us. Thats why he has his own show. His strong opinions get him in trouble often, and I dont agree with everything he says. But the guy has been in sports a long long time.

He now also hits them in the head / helmet/...... that tells me he hasnt see "concussion" movie yet.:popcorn:

Other coaches do clap as well, but they are not our coach. I think it is bad for any coach to clap and tell players it is ok after
They make a bad play.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Water Pistol Pete will have a good zinger every now and then.....

jimmy40

Reaction score
this whole thread is ridiculous, Garrett spits better than he claps.

mrmojo

Reaction score
I think he sports the shades way better than he spits or claps :)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
and yet the situations are still not linear, and are dramatically different in too many ways.

the point is, who gives a damn about clapping? every single coach save for BB does it, so who cares? it's such a silly thing to continually harp on.

What about winking when you fake a punt against the Commanders when you're down 21 points and you've won 4 games the entire year and only 1 game without the great Tony Romo.

His clapping makes him come off as delusional.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Most clap, but they do a lot more than clap. Garrett claps more than anyone though. And he pats fannies and playfully pushes his players. And who can forget him frolicking in the waves that one year with his players after a practice one year at training camp. He really is a sweet guy. Kinda like a male cheerleader. But you dont want a male cheerleader coaching your team.

Bayless definitely has a lot of biased viewpoints, but he knows sports better than any of us. Thats why he has his own show. His strong opinions get him in trouble often, and I dont agree with everything he says. But the guy has been in sports a long long time.

Right. His opinion that Aaron Rodgers is no better than RG3 shows everyone how much more he knows than any of us. The guy is a hate mongerer who is blinded to reality by his own bias. If I forgot everything I know about sports, it would not take long to catch up with this moron.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Right. His opinion that Aaron Rodgers is no better than RG3 shows everyone how much more he knows than any of us. The guy is a hate mongerer who is blinded to reality by his own bias. If I forgot everything I know about sports, it would not take long to catch up with this moron.

He definitely has some way far biased views. He definitely hates on Lebron James. As far as Rogers not being better then RG3, I have never heard that one. He acknowledges how great Rodgers is although he may show his biased.

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Again?

This thread was started a month and half ago.

It was passing along some info - what Skip had to say . . . . .