Video: Skip Bayless thinks Dak Prescott had a better season than Patrick Mahomes

zerofill

Reaction score
One of the things that makes Mahomes better than every other QB is, he is willing to take chances. He is so far from conservative, it isn't even funny lol.

At some pint it will cost him, but I think it is a good attribute, when you have his skills, and will always outweigh the times when it costs them.

But, Skip doesn't think that Dak is better than Mahomes. If he did, that would show a mental disorder, and he would probably be locked up already. He is just being an ***... that is all.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The best QB doesn't always end up in the Super Bowl, just like the best team doesn't always end up in the Super Bowl. It's a team sport that requires a team effort to get to the Super Bowl and a team effort to win it. The two years the Giants beat the Patriots prove this.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
this is why i dont like stats. Mahomes, in the play offs, dak sitting home. I know, its not fair, its not the total package, it is a team sport, but if you want to go by stats, yes Dak did better, however for the teams success, stats dont matter.

Skippy was cherry picking stats, going for aggregate numbers over efficiency numbers.

Stats matter, but Mahomes beat Dak on QB rating and QBR.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I mean mahomes was gone for 1/4 of the season so I get that but

Prescott and his team choked the last quarter of the year

any person who is quarterbacking a team that goes on a 3-4 game losing streak should not be complimented

and I like dak, but he has his share on the blame pie for what happened in 19

Dak would have had Chiefs 15-1 with those type of weapons on offense and a stellar H.C.

Mahome boy is going to choke in the biggest game.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This is why Skip has no credibility. I love Dak but no way you take him over Mahomes. No one would. Playing the stat game is stupid. Doing so lessens Dak. He is a good player but Mahomes is a generational player. Making proclamations like this just gets the anti Dak crowd pissed. Which I guess is what Skip wants but it hurts Dak ultimately. Does Skip want that or is he too stupid to understand this?

Dak is a good QB. Good enough to win. He is not Mahomes. No one is. That is ok.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Most of Daks yards are junk yards
He’s just following in the steps of his predecessor, who was the king of garbage time stats. He could carve up a prevent defense and actually pull out some come from behind wins against teams with losing records to give the appearance he was somewhat clutch. If only he could have executed the game plan better, he wouldn’t have needed to thrive in the 2 minute drill.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Most of Mahomes throws are YACs by his WR.
If that's true, it might mean he's good at picking which receiver to throw to, and placing the ball where he can catch it in stride....but in reality, probably all QBs get most of their yards after the catch.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Skip Bayless thinks Dak Prescott had a better season than Patrick Mahomes | LIVE FROM MIAMI (VIDEO)

MAHOMESDAKSPLIT_1280x720_1689881155791.vresize.1200.630.high.77.jpg

Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe discuss whether Dallas Cowboys signal caller Dak Prescott had a better season than the reigning MVP Patrick Mahomes.

Read Full Story

The premise of the show is two guys arguing so one of them has to play the role of contrarian on every topic.

What's funny is when anyone takes anything either of them say seriously, but without looking at the thread (yet) I'm sure some will. :muttley:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Skip Bayless thinks Dak Prescott had a better season than Patrick Mahomes | LIVE FROM MIAMI (VIDEO)

MAHOMESDAKSPLIT_1280x720_1689881155791.vresize.1200.630.high.77.jpg

Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe discuss whether Dallas Cowboys signal caller Dak Prescott had a better season than the reigning MVP Patrick Mahomes.

Read Full Story
too many drugs in the 60s.

only reason for this statement. :)

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Well Jerry should be calling the KC FO and offering Dak for Pat straight up. We’d obviously be getting the short end of the stick. Let’s get it done!

I wonder how long Jerry would listen to the laughter before he decided to hang up the phone?