Video: Skip Bayless thinks Dak Prescott had a better season than Patrick Mahomes

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm supportive of Dak and all but what Skip openly submits for public consumption is beyond reason.

Phony people tend to say phony things! He's a poser and a jerk who'll say anything for attention. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blue64

Reaction score
Skip Bayless thinks Dak Prescott had a better season than Patrick Mahomes | LIVE FROM MIAMI (VIDEO)

MAHOMESDAKSPLIT_1280x720_1689881155791.vresize.1200.630.high.77.jpg

Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe discuss whether Dallas Cowboys signal caller Dak Prescott had a better season than the reigning MVP Patrick Mahomes.

Read Full Story
Does anyone still pay attention to anything this guy says?

ESisback

Reaction score
I’m embarrassed he’s a Cowboy fan. He makes us all look like delusional dum dums.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Skip Bayless thinks Dak Prescott had a better season than Patrick Mahomes | LIVE FROM MIAMI (VIDEO)

MAHOMESDAKSPLIT_1280x720_1689881155791.vresize.1200.630.high.77.jpg

Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe discuss whether Dallas Cowboys signal caller Dak Prescott had a better season than the reigning MVP Patrick Mahomes.

Read Full Story
There you have it. Skippy has spoken. We have the best QB in the league. SB next year Baby!!
:laugh::lmao2:

Qcard

Reaction score
Yes, because Dak had all those great late- game winning heroics just like Mahomes.

Lol, good lord.
Sooooo only in the 2019 season do "great late- game winning heroics" count???

You Haters are so transparent....

Qcard

Reaction score
Skip is trolling. I know the Dak haters are gonna come out and use this as a example of someone saying Dak is better than a Mahomes....and I’ll let you guys. If you aren’t smart enough to tell what Skip is doing than I can’t help you.
I wouldn't question their ability to recognize a troll.
I would question their ability to listen and comprehend.
Did 3/4 of posts on this thread even watch the video?
Skip didn't Dak is a better QB than Mahomes. Skip factually stated that Dak had a better statistical 2019 season.

Listening is a lost art...

MaineBoy

Reaction score
All you need to see is that Dak cannot hit receivers who are wide open when he has a clean pocket with no pressure while Mahones can hit receivers downfield who are covered while he is running sideways out of the pocket with a defensive lineman on his heels. Boom. Please close thread.

ESisback

Reaction score
I went back and watched the video. While Skippy makes most Cowboy fans roll their eyes, if you pay attention to the wording, he DOES make a viable point or two. While few people actually think Dak is better than Mahomes, in many statistical categories he actually had a better year. That’s hard to swallow with Mahomes in the SB and Dak at home sitting on his couch, but there you go.

Skip is still an embarrassment...

Cmac

Reaction score
The producers need to go get the cup for Skip and ask him to come with them.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I went back and watched the video. While Skippy makes most Cowboy fans roll their eyes, if you pay attention to the wording, he DOES make a viable point or two. While few people actually think Dak is better than Mahomes, in many statistical categories he actually had a better year. That’s hard to swallow with Mahomes in the SB and Dak at home sitting on his couch, but there you go.

Yep

He was basically ran out of Dallas with his troll like schtick for attention attempting to create these headline grabbing garbage analytics.

He’s basically become a designated Cowboy homer of sorts for their program. Yes, embarrassing is a kind way of putting it.

ESisback

Reaction score
Yep

He was basically ran out of Dallas with his troll like schtick for attention attempting to create these headline grabbing garbage analytics.

He’s basically become a designated Cowboy homer of sorts for their program. Yes, embarrassing is a kind way of putting it.

Ying to his Yang is Shannon “Horseface” Sharpe, a younger version of SAS. $uccessful manufactured drama will be duplicated endlessly.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I am a big Dak Prescott supporter, but this is one of the dumbest things Skip Bayless has ever said.

Dak had a heck of a statistical year; especially considering the number of drops his receivers had. He's made tremendous strides as a passer and his field vision compared to what it was from 2016 thru early 2018 is light years better.

But to compare him to what is truly a potential generational talent isn't fair to Dak, to Mahomes, or to Cowboys fans. Maybe if Prescott was in the Chiefs' system he'd have much the same success; who knows.

To me, it's like comparing Zeke to Emmitt. Zeke is an awesome back, but is it fair to try and compare him to the NFL's all-time rushing leader?

cowboyed

Reaction score

Skip probably thinks Byron Jones is a premiere ball-hawk.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
the difference between stats and knowing the truth.

stats dont make Dak better than Mahomes. Mahomes is the better qb, yes he has good weapons, but he uses the weapons better.

coaching has made a difference.
Maybe another way of looking at it, is when did not having nice weapons become an advantage, hell ya Dak would have to be better if he had Homes targets.
But there is no reason when you actually take and compare each teams roster/depth chart, and actually start comparing similar WR1 vs WR1 talent, RB1 vs RB1 talent, it comes down the line to TE1 vs TE3 talent.
That's what both of these SB teams both have in common, is how they totally exploited the rest of the leagues ability to defend against dominating TE play.