Skip Bayless Thinks Eagles Have A Better Roster

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Can’t say a word about it

You guys do this every year. Y'all hype up Eagles drafts and we never hear from any of these guys...what happened to Nolan Smith who you guys hyped up? Jordan Davis?

Hyped up Ringo so much that they went and drafted corner in the 1st 2 rounds......

What happened to Nakobe Dean?

People love Howie's drafts because he drafts big time college players who bust lol.

And then we never hear anything about them when they bust.

Flamma

Reaction score
It really did aggravate me that they got the best ranked corner in the draft at pick 22. But who the hell is Jalyx Hunt? He's potentially a star pass rusher? I guess every DE has that potential, but he wasn't in the top 100 players on the big board I was looking at.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Put this in perspective....if Bland was in this years draft Skip would say he's a bum because he wasn't rated a 1st round pick by Kiper lol. Y'all don't know or see when the All Pro's come until they come.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It really did aggravate me that they got the best ranked corner in the draft at pick 22. But who the hell is Jalyx Hunt? He's potentially a star pass rusher? I guess every DE has that potential, but he wasn't in the top 100 players on the big board I was looking at.
I haven't heard one person say that Hunt was a "star pass rusher"...not saying he's not because we don't know but Skip is the first one I heard throw that out there lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
And they still have a crap QB that the league has long figured out just like Dallas, so they're going nowhere of importance.
We hope. I know he's not that good of a pocket passer. But if they go back to that RPO heavy offense using the QB just as much as the RB, they'll be dangerous. They're surrounding him with all the talent a QB could ask for.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Skip pretends to be a fan, but in reality, he's a hater and troll....sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, because we have a few around here that fit that mold. Actually, I'm not sorry.

cristglo

Reaction score
I thought Washington had a good Off season and pretty good in the draft
I just hate Cooper going to Filly best DB gonna hurt love the kid