Skip Bayless Thinks Eagles Have A Better Roster

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Concentrate on the tweet he just dropped because it’s accurate. It is accurate as anything you’ll reread regarding the Cowboys.
OK let's look at it. So, the Eagles got the top 2 CB's on Mel's list. Exactly why is that comment specific to the Cowboys when there are 30 other teams in the NFL? I get that they are in the Cowboys division. But the goal is to win the super bowl and be the best team in the league.

The Cowboys loaded up on OL and got guys VERY high on Mel's list. I don't see any rants from anyone in the press about how that will effect the Eagles yet this morning.

This is all about the Cowboys because they sell. Negative sells more. Skip knows that. I, for one, am not buying it. Especially coming from him.

Carson

Reaction score
This is what is comical to me.

Media predraft - OMG DALLAS STINKS, PHILLY CRUSHED IT. 5 wins max, Eagles will go to the Super Bowl

Media post draft - EAGLES KILLED IT! Dallas will only win 5 games because of their draft

It’s like Keyshawn Bashing Dallas for picking Guyton who was rated 33 overall and Washington was trying to move up and get him at 28 saying “they could have drafted him day 3!”

DallasInDC

Reaction score
You guys do this every year. Y'all hype up Eagles drafts and we never hear from any of these guys...what happened to Nolan Smith who you guys hyped up? Jordan Davis?

Hyped up Ringo so much that they went and drafted corner in the 1st 2 rounds......

What happened to Nakobe Dean?

People love Howie's drafts because he drafts big time college players who bust lol.

And then we never hear anything about them when they bust.
Exactly...last year everyone (including many on this board) was talking about how the eagles ran circles around the cowboys and locked up the division....how did that turnout for them?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We hope. I know he's not that good of a pocket passer. But if they go back to that RPO heavy offense using the QB just as much as the RB, they'll be dangerous. They're surrounding him with all the talent a QB could ask for.
Yeah I mean I think people are thinking KM hasn't grown as a OC and maybe he hasn't....but i'd have to think he sees what Hurts is and can't be stupid enough at this point in his coaching career to force it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is what is comical to me.

Media predraft - OMG DALLAS STINKS, PHILLY CRUSHED IT. 5 wins max, Eagles will go to the Super Bowl

Media post draft - EAGLES KILLED IT! Dallas will only win 5 games because of their draft

It’s like Keyshawn Bashing Dallas for picking Guyton who was rated 33 overall and Washington was trying to move up and get him at 28 saying “they could have drafted him day 3!”
Yeah I hate the whole "could've got him here" crap we here every year. How on earth does one know that? I saw guys rated to be 5th rounders go in the 2nd....all it takes is one team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Exactly...last year everyone (including many on this board) was talking about how the eagles ran circles around the cowboys and locked up the division....how did that turnout for them?
They look real dumb........but we hear nothing of them.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Caring about what Skip thinks is like caring about what the guy that lives down the street from me thinks about the Cowboys draft.

Bayless has been nothing but a self-glorifying hack ever since he was a newspaper writer in Dallas back in the 90's. The only thing he loves more than the sound of his own voice is convincing other people he knows what he's talking about.

Carson

Reaction score
Yeah I hate the whole "could've got him here" crap we here every year. How on earth does one know that? I saw guys rated to be 5th rounders go in the 2nd....all it takes is one team.
This is why the Liufau pick has grown on me. Dude could be the starting MLB here for the next 10 years.

Yeah im sad we didn’t get Lloyd or Wright, but I feel a stud MLB is very important

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have had my issues with Shannon Sharpe and it has been almost a year and a half but I still wished he have punched Skip Bayless dead in the face for disrespecting him. Bayless would have had Tweety birds flying circles around his head.

Oh well. Someone will finally snap on him one day. Probably out shopping and running his mouth off at a stranger. "Hey. Don't hit me. I"m Skip Bayless." Next thing he knows, he's waking up in the ER.

/rant

Carson

Reaction score
Caring about what Skip thinks is like caring about what the guy that lives down the street from me thinks about the Cowboys draft.

Bayless has been nothing but a self-glorifying hack ever since he was a newspaper writer in Dallas back in the 90's. The only thing he loves more than the sound of his own voice is convincing other people he knows what he's talking about.
… and LeBron

Carson

Reaction score
I have had my issues with Shannon Sharpe and it has been almost a year and a half but I still wished he have punched Skip Bayless dead in the face for disrespecting him. Bayless would have had Tweety birds flying circles around his head.

Oh well. Someone will finally snap on him one day. Probably out shopping and running his mouth off at a stranger. "Hey. Don't hit me. I"m Skip Bayless." Next thing he knows, he's waking up in the ER.

/rant
Shannon is so much better on his own show / podcast. Club Shay Shay … him and Ocho keep it real

Rayman70

Reaction score
On paper,hes right. What we learned last year, this game aint played on paper. We still have Dak and Ceedee. I like our chances.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Its no coincidence that the only posters who start Skip Baylass threads are Pappy and the OP ......... I am sure everyone knows what they have in common.

Troll-figure-Dam-Things-The-Strong-Rochester-New-York.-1-249x300.jpg

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
You guys do this every year. Y'all hype up Eagles drafts and we never hear from any of these guys...what happened to Nolan Smith who you guys hyped up? Jordan Davis?

Hyped up Ringo so much that they went and drafted corner in the 1st 2 rounds......

What happened to Nakobe Dean?

People love Howie's drafts because he drafts big time college players who bust lol.

And then we never hear anything about them when they bust.
If Phillys FAs and draft picks lived up to the hype many people in here give them almost every year, they’d have 15 Super Bowls.

exciter

Reaction score
They kept their cancer. Not only did they keep their cancer they gave him more money to cease being a cancer!