Video: Skip: Dak is the most Overrated FA!

Hadenough

Reaction score
Not all though. Carson Palmer said he thinks Dak should take less. One of the most overrated and highly paid QB's of all time has the nerve to tell someone what they should take lol.
Hahahaha I do have to agree on that!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
and Skip Bayless is the most overrated person in sports...

I'll say this.. I think Skip & Shannon has ran it's course.

I used to enjoy it for comedic reasons but first take and undisputed are just completely unwatchable anymore.

Stephen A and Skip both carry their shows. Max and Shannon are a hard watch. Skip and Stephen A have become stale though. Time to retire IMO.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The funny part is how much support Shannon has for Daks contract situation and all he has done the last years is hand out "F" grade to Dak all season long.:omg:o_O

This is not funny anymore instead its getting old.
The discussion about pay Dak but but you gave him "F"s has been going on for over a season now.

I dont watch this crap show anymore.
Its bearable when you watch it for 2 mins. Longer it gives you headaches.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah Shannon is all in on Dak getting paid and we know what that's all about.
He cares and loves our Cowboys soooooooooo soooooooo much now doesn't he?

One of the biggest Cowboys HATERS on this planet wants the Cowboys 666 paid as you correctly state we know exactly what that is about.

Dak=Mediocrity at its finest!

FloridaRob

Reaction score
If Bayless is ever right about anything it is more by chance than actually anything to with his fooball wisdom. More like a blind squirrel and a nut thingy. The guy is a buffon that uses his buffonery to have a football show. He is a disgrace to anyone that has ever played teh game. The only players that ever come on his show are former players who are paid by Fox. And the only Fox former player that does not go on is Troy. That would be one interview I would like to see.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The funny part is how much support Shannon has for Daks contract situation and all he has done the last years is hand out "F" grade to Dak all season long.:omg:o_O

You’re not hanging with quality people are you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Like Skip or Hate him he is right.

When you take context into account.. The contract.. He's incredibly overrated.

The market of stupidity claims that's what he is worth it though supposedly so your options are find a new QB or participate in the market of stupidity.
First of all, he’s wrong second of all where is Prescott read it. And who is the better free agent right now.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
they are both correct comes to the middle of the argument and thats the truth..

same around here with the entire taste great less filling crowds going at it , its cut straight down the middle is where the truth lies with dak..
Not the truth, the opinion. What is the truth about Prescott statistics wins and losses.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I wonder if you combine the heads of Skip Bayless, Stephen A. Smith, Colin Cowherd, and Shannon Sharpe together how many brains you would get?

Set the over/under at 2.75

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not the truth, the opinion. What is the truth about Prescott statistics wins and losses.
w-ls the last 2 seasons is average at best, you hanging that on him?

if it were that simple the FO should just trade him..the fact that its not all on him, and we need help in other areas say we cant pay him north of 35 and also build winner IE See EX. Watson..

its dilemma, a predicament to figure out do we keep a very good qb at elite money at the sufferings for the other areas of the team..

looking around the league and the posts on qbs from 2016 to now and what not..very hard decsions to make..

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

if it were that simple the FO should just trade him..the fact that its not all on him, and we need help in other areas say we cant pay him north of 35 and also build winner IE See EX. Watson..

its dilemma, a predicament to figure out do we keep a very good qb at elite money at the sufferings for the other areas of the team..

looking around the league and the posts on qbs from 2016 to now and what not..very hard decsions to make..
Personally I would sign him try to trade him for a first round pick take the two first round picks and Gallup and try to move up and get the Jets overall pick I would probably throw a second round pick in the next year also.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think Sip is as sleazy as there is , but in the case he is a sleaze bucket that is right.
He’s totally wrong it’s just a for some reason you don’t believe in Prescott.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

The bottom line is this my cowboy brother. The Cowboys have no other choice but to sign Prescott. They’re not going to want to spend the money on another franchise. They’re not in a good position whatsoever. They’re going to bite the bullet. I truly believe they sign and treat him for at least try to trade him. There’s something in the back of their minds that they think they know that they don’t like

Rayman70

Reaction score
Skippy is one of biggest Cowboys trolls in the media. Right up there with Stephen A. Aligning with him defines the messenger.
SKIP is the biggest fool and troll. He is why many do not trust the sports media. One day he pounds the table for him, the next , HE is overrated. WHICH IS IT SKIPPY? Dude is playing off of emotions to make a buck. SCUM.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
In their world it’s as simple as love and hate.
And they dare to call us haters!
I have no feelings about Skip but he is spot on with this one!

When you hang your hat on what Skip Bayless is saying you are really reaching...lol

Rayman70

Reaction score
SLEAZE BALL.DAK SAYS>
tenor.gif