Twitter: Skip regarding Dak. He's right you know

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Bleu Star, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Furboy

Furboy Well-Known Member

10,195 Messages
    10,867 Likes Received
    Yes. I hope they do go back to SD and let the Rams stay in LA. LA can handle having one team. I don't like the idea of two teams there unless they expand teams yet.

PA Cowboy Fan and AmariChill like this.
  2. DC4L_0420

DC4L_0420 Active Member

147 Messages
    148 Likes Received
    Drip QBR Bayless

3. rnr_honeybadger

rnr_honeybadger Well-Known Member

3,067 Messages
    3,754 Likes Received
    This is true for any Cowboys QB. The players on the Cowboys are just held to a ridiculously different standard.

AmariChill likes this.
  4. Londonboy

Londonboy Well-Known Member

2,773 Messages
    6,707 Likes Received
    Rivers was bad, real bad.
    Playing behind the Turnstile Boyz doesn't help.

5. HeavyBarrel

HeavyBarrel Well-Known Member

5,512 Messages
    4,824 Likes Received
    Rivers is a good QB but he’s got a lot of Eli in him, throw it up and get a PI or one of those big WR he used to have would go up and get it

6. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

11,831 Messages
    4,786 Likes Received
    A Cowboy QB held to a different standard..... say it ain't so!

Romo will pop a lime into one of his Corona's and tell you all about it!

408Cowboy and maryquality like this.
  7. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

11,831 Messages
    4,786 Likes Received
    You have a minute and 3 timeouts and you need 40 yards. Lets take 10 tries at getting it all at once.....!

Or maybe, just maybe you get 8-10 yards 5 or 6 times with some easy completions..

That was bizarre!

8. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

22,270 Messages
    14,353 Likes Received
    Dak is leading the #1 offense in the NFL. Another year of embarrassment for you.

9. Proof

Proof Well-Known Member

4,573 Messages
    6,135 Likes Received
    Are you saying you think Rivers is a lock for the hall?

I’m a fan of his, but he’s just got counting stats for being in the league 15 yrs. his playoff record is pretty abysmal as well

10. nightrain

nightrain Since 1971

5,060 Messages
    8,456 Likes Received
    Gordon looked good last night.

11. maryquality

maryquality Well-Known Member

621 Messages
    1,289 Likes Received
    I have a photo I would like to post, but don't know how. Can someone help me?

12. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

17,502 Messages
    14,293 Likes Received
    From the beginning of their careers, Phillip Rivers and Eli Manning are forever linked. At this point they should both be riding the pine or retired. Unfortunate for the Chargers, their FO hasn't figured this out yet. Maybe last night was a wake up call.

maryquality likes this.
  13. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia! Zone Supporter

33,635 Messages
    19,319 Likes Received
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:
    Dak loves you too bruh.

stilltheguru likes this.
  14. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

7,636 Messages
    5,549 Likes Received
    well he beat GB last week and was leading the legue in yards before this game.. last year didnt he have 4k plus passing yards.. Id say hes in decline but its not like hes having sub 200 yard days..

that coach and offense is broke, they kept going away from the run all night even know at one point they were gaining 8+ ypa on the ground.. they throw way too much, the have solid backs and yet they have that Garrett to Romo early years where they threw no matter the situation..

they ended that game with 2 timeouts and didnt run it at all , the coach did not help his QB and let that happen all night..it was bad game but I blame play calling and lack of run game that was actually working..

the raiders couldnt stop the run yet the chargers just kept throwing..if that were us we would have destryed the raiders with balance heavy dose of zeke and timely throws.. the run was there all night and they would throw 6-7 straight times..

408Cowboy and GenoT like this.
  15. Bleu Star

Bleu Star Bye Felicia! Zone Supporter

33,635 Messages
    19,319 Likes Received
    FAX

CowboyRoy likes this.
  16. morasp

morasp Well-Known Member

4,283 Messages
    2,183 Likes Received
    Turnovers are the most important stat. I like how are defense seems to be winning the turnover battle lately. Hope they can keep it up.

Proof likes this.
  17. Aven8

Aven8 Well-Known Member

15,859 Messages
    19,012 Likes Received
    When they got the ball back at the end and had a minute to get in field goal range, that might have been the worst two minute offense I’ve seen.

Proof, aikemirv and Vandyr like this.
  18. ItzKelz

ItzKelz Well-Known Member

4,186 Messages
    4,791 Likes Received
    Old Man Rivers

Proof likes this.
  19. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

7,636 Messages
    5,549 Likes Received
    hes in his 4th year way early to answer any of these.. the comp was not the OP point, its when a highly regarded QB spits the bit he doesnt get as much attention or negative blowback as Dak..

Rivers is NOT a lock for the HOF not first ballot, hes in consideration but he really hasn't done much more then Romo did and neither made it to a SB..

20. IheartRomo

IheartRomo Well-Known Member

1,747 Messages
    2,688 Likes Received
    I agree with this in general (not the average QB part, but the rest). However, given how late in his career is, this performance by Rivers is much more alarming than if he was in his prime. That wasn't a bad performance, it was first-start undrafted rookie horrific.

If Rivers was in his prime, you write this off as a terrible game and move on. At his stage, you start to wonder if the end is near. That was an awful, awful performance - the worst I can ever recall seeing from him.

WillieBeamen likes this.