Skippy gets PWNED by Sage Steele - 7/30/08

Redskins2008

Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2166947 said:
"When has T.O. ever made a big catch in his life?" -Skip(like a year ago)

Skip was right. I cannot remember hearling or watching T.O. Making a Game winning catch. I can be wrong but Can cowboys fan tell me a game that T.O. did that.... Please dont say a year ago need to know what game

VACowboy

Reaction score
Skip: TO will blow up. Mark my words--at some point this year Owens will turn on Tony Romo.

Steele: Didn't you say that last year?

Skip: Yep

pgreptom

Reaction score
VACowboy;2166951 said:
Skip: TO will blow up. Mark my words--at some point this year Owens will turn on Tony Romo.

Steele: Didn't you say that last year?

Skip: Yep

LOL.

Didn't you say that last year?

"Yep" LOL

VACowboy

Reaction score
Redskins2008;2166948 said:
Skip was right. I cannot remember hearling or watching T.O. Making a Game winning catch. I can be wrong but Can cowboys fan tell me a game that T.O. did that.... Please dont say a year ago need to know what game

He made tons of "game-winning" catches. He caught, what, 15 TDs? It's kind of hard to turn in last minute heroics when you play from the front, if that's what you're talking about. Patrick Crayton and Anthony Fasano each dropped a "game-winning" ball in the endzone during the playoff game while Owens was being double and triple-teamed.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score

I know it's difficult for you considering that Owens caught twice as many TDs as your entire receiving corps, but in my book any TD in a win is a game winning TD.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score

1998 NFC Wild Card game vs. Green Bay.

Redskins2008

Reaction score
VACowboy;2166957 said:
He made tons of "game-winning" catches. He caught, what, 15 TDs? It's kind of hard to turn in last minute heroics when you play from the front, if that's what you're talking about.

So, Every TD is a game-winning? I mean like two catch S. Moss did on Cowboys 14 -13 last 2 min or A big 3rd down in 4th

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score

1998 Wildcard playoff game. TO made the game winning TD with 3 seconds on the clock, against GB.

Tell Skippy to learn to Google. He won't look consistently as dumb as he appears.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Redskins2008;2166964 said:
So, Every TD is a game-winning? I mean like two catch S. Moss did on Cowboys 14 -13 last 2 min or A big 3rd down in 4th

Owens caught 4 TDs against the Commanders in a game we won by 5. Newman came up with a game saving INT. I see his work as game winning, even though we still had the lead after Washington scored last.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Basically Skip is faulting TO for being on good teams that build leads and maintain them. This gives more credit to WRs that suck all game long but then get a lucky break to win the game.

bigE79

Reaction score
last year against you guys:star:

Redskins2008

Reaction score
M'Kevon;2166967 said:
1998 Wildcard playoff game. TO made the game winning TD with 3 seconds on the clock, against GB.

Tell Skippy to learn to Google. He won't look consistently as dumb as he appears.

2008 - 1998 = 10 years ago when T.O made a Game winning catch. I am not saying T.O. is not good or some trash. He is H.O.F when his time come. Skip know he made that catch in 1998, You got to admit for a player with T.O. talent for him to have a few I mean a few game winning catch is saying something about T.O. Prime Example Last playoffs game Cowboys vs Giants, when yall was on 30 or something yard line with 15 sec left in the game. Romo didnt throw it to T.O. He throw to someone else that was not open with two defender on him. If you got talent and size as a T.O if u want to throw it to T.O in double team or WR Romo throw it too?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
dallasfaniac;2166970 said:
Owens caught 4 TDs against the Commanders in a game we won by 5. Newman came up with a game saving INT. I see his work as game winning, even though we still had the lead after Washington scored last.

Yeah and he made a huge grab in the 4th qtr of the giants game that closed that out too.

I guess he is looking for a last second touchdown to win, a walk off.

Apparently those touchdowns count more in Commanders land.

bigE79

Reaction score
dallasfaniac;2166970 said:
to put it plainly...if T.O does'nt catch that last td,we lose 23 to 21.so to me that is a game winner:star:

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Redskins2008;2166964 said:

Are you honestly coming on here and trying to trash T.O. after he ran thru your defense like butter last season?

THE MAN HAD 4 TD'S AGAINST YOU IN ONE GAME!!!

Please watch this video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiZXjcb77Qw

Now say you're sorry.

Just say it. Go ahead. It's ok, we will forgive you for the error in judgement.

Oh snap. You better go back to Extreme Skins right now.

I don't want to worry you or anything, but they are bringing the 'he's done for the year cart' out to the field once again.

"They got these cameras on me again Momma!"

:laugh2:

Redskins2008

Reaction score
theebs;2166984 said:
Yeah and he made a huge grab in the 4th qtr of the giants game that closed that out too.

I guess he is looking for a last second touchdown to win, a walk off.

Apparently those touchdowns count more in Commanders land.

No, What yall is not getting. I am asking yall when was the last time he made a game winning catch. even last seconds or in 4th when team needed it.