Skippy gets PWNED by Sage Steele - 7/30/08

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
cobra;2167124 said:
What's with the recent influx of MORON Commanders fans?

Is there some kind of inversely proportional rule that as Cowboys get more talent and accalaim, Commanders fans become dumber (and more willing to show it)?

Earlier we had some IDIOT named Sonny something talking trash about the production of Crayton who had as many TDs than the Commanders entire WR corps combined, and now we have this IDIOT suggesting that Owens is somehow over-rated.

Time for the moderators to go troll bashing.

No need to add extra words......Commanders fans will suffice :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cobra;2167124 said:
What's with the recent influx of MORON Commanders fans?

Is there some kind of inversely proportional rule that as Cowboys get more talent and accalaim, Commanders fans become dumber (and more willing to show it)?

Earlier we had some IDIOT named Sonny something talking trash about the production of Crayton who had as many TDs than the Commanders entire WR corps combined, and now we have this IDIOT suggesting that Owens is somehow over-rated.

Time for the moderators to go troll bashing.
It's funnier when the members smell blood in the water and rip the troll to shreds. You guys are downright hilarious about it.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Redskins2008;2166948 said:
Skip was right. I cannot remember hearling or watching T.O. Making a Game winning catch. I can be wrong but Can cowboys fan tell me a game that T.O. did that.... Please dont say a year ago need to know what game

I see what you are trying to do here.

VACowboy;2166957 said:
He made tons of "game-winning" catches. He caught, what, 15 TDs? It's kind of hard to turn in last minute heroics when you play from the front, if that's what you're talking about. Patrick Crayton and Anthony Fasano each dropped a "game-winning" ball in the endzone during the playoff game while Owens was being double and triple-teamed.

Agreed. TO and his play is more methodical during the game. Many daggers during the game instead of one dagger at the end.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Redskins2008;2166990 said:
No, What yall is not getting. I am asking yall when was the last time he made a game winning catch. even last seconds or in 4th when team needed it.

how about a team destroying catch? such as his 4th TD against y'all?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
djtavo;2167063 said:
you are a joke..lol
maybe the thing about Owens is that he makes those TD's early in the game to put us ahead, unlike your team that has to always try and come from behind.

It's the equivalent of saying that Troy wasn't a great "comeback" quarterback. It never dawns on them that his excellent play precluded the need for said comebacks.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Redskins2008;2166964 said:
So, Every TD is a game-winning? I mean like two catch S. Moss did on Cowboys 14 -13 last 2 min or A big 3rd down in 4th

how sad is it that you are still relying on that game

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun;2167256 said:
It's the equivalent of saying that Troy wasn't a great "comeback" quarterback. It never dawns on them that his excellent play precluded the need for said comebacks.
Right on the friggin' :money:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Dangit!!!

Stupid Commander fan starts trying to talk smack and I missed it.

grrrrrrrrr

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
zrinkill;2167317 said:
Dangit!!!

Stupid Commander fan starts trying to talk smack and I missed it.

grrrrrrrrr
Like your life is more important than busting these guys chops.

Get yer priorities straight.

:grin:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
bbgun;2167097 said:
http://img185.*************/img185/8435/64924420dj9.jpg

I can not stop laughing. That is absolutely ridiculous.

Like superbad. I have watched superbad 4 times this week and its funnier everytime.

now if you will excuse me I have to go clean the merlot off my leg.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
I know this is wrong. I know this is wrong. I know this is wrong.

skinsfanpotato.jpg

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2167444 said:
I know this is wrong. I know this is wrong. I know this is wrong.

skinsfanpotato.jpg

http://img375.*************/img375/6558/vlcsnap326298xh0.png

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Redskins2008;2166948 said:
Skip was right. I cannot remember hearling or watching T.O. Making a Game winning catch. I can be wrong but Can cowboys fan tell me a game that T.O. did that.... Please dont say a year ago need to know what game

This from the fan of a team whose WRs waited half a season to catch their first pass... the same team whose WRs combined to catch as many TD passes as our SECOND WR last year...

There's a rule to trolling, son, that says you ought not talk trash unless YOUR team is better...

If a guy catches 15 TD passes in a season for me, he's doing more than his fair share to make the offense work... I understand that a Skins fan has a hard time grasping the concept of a WR catching 15 TD passes in a season, so I hope I've helped you here...

Let it be noted that the fact that you agree with Skip Ballless confirms the widely-held theory that Skippy is a card-carrying jacka$$... :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Redskins2008;2166990 said:
No, What yall is not getting. I am asking yall when was the last time he made a game winning catch. even last seconds or in 4th when team needed it.

What difference does it make, if he's catching 15 TD passes in a season??

Do they give extra "style" points for a last-second TD grab??

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;2167025 said:
When is the last time Randy Moss made one? Idiot Commanders

last game of the season against the Giants.......the TD that set the record for he and Brady