Skippy gets PWNED by Sage Steele - 7/30/08

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Redskins2008;2166948 said:
Skip was right. I cannot remember hearling or watching T.O. Making a Game winning catch. I can be wrong but Can cowboys fan tell me a game that T.O. did that.... Please dont say a year ago need to know what game

If you're going to be a troll, at least put some effort into it.

It's very embarrassing to ask a question like that when he did it against your own team last year.

Do you even watch football?

Ren

Reaction score
Redskins2008;2166990 said:
No, What yall is not getting. I am asking yall when was the last time he made a game winning catch. even last seconds or in 4th when team needed it.

look at the teams he's played for over the years, how many chances did he have to make game winning catches when they where up and taking knees at the end of games for the most part?

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
This is such a dumb benchmark on which to measure a WR. This isn't a one on one game like the NBA. You have to depend on a lot of different factors, QB play, CB play, what the defense is doing to you.

I'm a big Ken Griffey Jr. fan. He's hit over 600 HRs, but I don't remember the last walk off HR he hit. But does that mean he isn't one of the greatest HR hitters in MLB history? Ridiculous. Most games you're not going to be in the position to even hit a walk off HR.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
peplaw06;2167878 said:
This is such a dumb benchmark on which to measure a WR. This isn't a one on one game like the NBA. You have to depend on a lot of different factors, QB play, CB play, what the defense is doing to you.

I'm a big Ken Griffey Jr. fan. He's hit over 600 HRs, but I don't remember the last walk off HR he hit. But does that mean he isn't one of the greatest HR hitters in MLB history? Ridiculous. Most games you're not going to be in the position to even hit a walk off HR.
It really was a stupid argument. Like I asked him, how many "game winning" catches did Jerry Rice have? If he didn't have any would that mean he was over rated? Of course not. You measure a WR by a lot of things, that is not one of them. Utterly stupid on his part.