utrunner07

Reaction score
Skip the Idiot's top 5:

Colts
Patriots
Jaguars
Chargers
Giants

First time I have turned on ESPN all week since the game and who else is on but the moron...

Concerning the Cowboys he says they are way over rated...what an idiot..they beat his #5 team. And the Giants at number 5? What, Greenbay and Dallas has beat them...they barely beat Washington...they beat the Jets and the Falcons...

this many should be fired...:bang2::espn:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I havent watched HIm on T.V in ages...He's a cowboys hater, let him live out his little dream. He's nothing.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
utrunner07;1715750 said:
Skip the Idiot's top 5:

Colts
Patriots
Jaguars
Chargers
Giants

I can not stand this guy. First time I have turned on ESPN all week since the game and who else is on but the moron...

Concerning the Cowboys he says they are way over rated...what an idiot..they beat his #5 team. And the Giants at number 5? What, Greenbay and Dallas has beat them...they barely beat Washington...they beat the Jets and the Falcons...

You should be killed for posting this garbage. Since some probably believe I'm going over the top, I will settle with just banned. :mad:

superpunk

Reaction score
lumless.jpg

I can't believe you slept with Bayless.

utrunner07

Reaction score
nyc;1715774 said:
You should be killed for posting this garbage. Since some probably believe I'm going over the top, I will settle with just banned. :mad:

Oh I see, hmmm, I guess I just didn't realize we all had to check with you on what is postable and what is not...I am so sorry, did not realize that...I'll be sure to check with you next time before I post something oh great post monitor of DallasCowboyszone...thank you for allowing me to survive this time after such a great error in judgment...you are oh so merciful postmaster...how may I serve you better in the future...

get real *****, I'll post what I want, who do you think you are?

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Skip's got you talking about him right?

The guy has made a career off of spewing horse**** mixed in with a few statistics.

Don't give him the attention. Skip Bayless top 5 mean as much the next mans. NOTHING

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
utrunner07;1715785 said:
Oh I see, hmmm, I guess I just didn't realize we all had to check with you on what is postable and what is not...I am so sorry, did not realize that...I'll be sure to check with you next time before I post something oh great post monitor of DallasCowboyszone...thank you for allowing me to survive this time after such a great error in judgment...you are oh so merciful postmaster...how may I serve you better in the future...

At least you know now to check with me before posting. Also, you should have already known that Skip Bayless is taint that doesn't deserve to be posted on CowboysZone. Next time you get the guillotine.

guillotine.gif

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
utrunner07;1715785 said:

get real *****, I'll post what I want, who do you think you are?
Easy now, I'm sure nyc was just kidding. ;)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Billy Bullocks;1715786 said:
Skip's got you talking about him right?

The guy has made a career off of spewing horse**** mixed in with a few statistics.

Don't give him the attention. Skip Bayless top 5 mean as much the next mans. NOTHING

Skip Bayless is a moron. He's all about stirring the pot. Giants at #5? :lmao:

adamknite

Reaction score
utrunner07;1715750 said:
Skip the Idiot's top 5:

Colts
Patriots
Jaguars
Chargers
Giants

First time I have turned on ESPN all week since the game and who else is on but the moron...

:lmao2:

aren't the chargers 3-3? And haven't the Cowboys and Packers both beat the Giants, and are 5-1 teams? Skip is pretty comical.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
nyc;1715792 said:
At least you know now to check with me before posting. Also, you should have already known that Skip Bayless is taint that doesn't deserve to be posted on CowboysZone. Next time you get the guillotine.

guillotine.gif

Man, bring out the big guns.

IRON MAIDEN!!!

200px-Iron_Maiden_of_Nuremberg.jpg