Skip's Lame top 5

David276

Benched
Reaction score
how does skip get so motivated every morning about sports . we all know and have discussed his dislike of the cowboys.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Skip is a tool.

Anyone just see him trying to debate who is a better rapper?

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
nyc;1715874 said:
That would give me some Piece of Mind. :laugh2:

61D8YQVXH6L.jpg

Then hopefully he'll Run to the Hills.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
adamknite;1715817 said:
:lmao2:

aren't the chargers 3-3? And haven't the Cowboys and Packers both beat the Giants, and are 5-1 teams? Skip is pretty comical.

The bad thing about Bayless is that he used to write for both of Dallas' major newspapers.........Dallas Morning News and Dallas Times Herald......He messed up when he stated Aikman was gay......

shnagy

Reaction score
utrunner07;1715750 said:
Skip the Idiot's top 5:

Colts
Patriots
Jaguars
Chargers
Giants

First time I have turned on ESPN all week since the game and who else is on but the moron...

Concerning the Cowboys he says they are way over rated...what an idiot..they beat his #5 team. And the Giants at number 5? What, Greenbay and Dallas has beat them...they barely beat Washington...they beat the Jets and the Falcons...

this many should be fired...:bang2::espn:

I hate Skip Bayless with a passion. I enjoy the show Cold Pizza, but everytime his ugly face appears on there I change the channel because I know it will be more of the same-Cowboy bashing.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;1715750 said:
Skip the Idiot's top 5:

Colts
Patriots
Jaguars
Chargers
Giants

LOL, LT rushes for 3 TDs and all of a sudden the Chargers are some ****, no matter that they beat the RaiDUHs

and the Giants, what have they done? I know, they've won 4 straight, but against whom? the Redstinks gave a game to them, and we beat them no less