Twitter: Slater: Cowboys working on something

Sydla

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner and AJ Dillon will be coming soon and 1 of Gilmore/Lewis eventually will resign. Jerry celebrates an off-season well done after
I mean it could be way worse.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
lol the problem with tweets like these are that in the context of doing nothing, anything is something and it just sets up whatever it is for complete ridicule. Which leads me to believe the front office gave this to her obviously because they don’t understand awareness or perception.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
lol the problem with tweets like these are that in the context of doing nothing, anything is something and it just sets up whatever it is for complete ridicule. Which leads me to believe the front office gave this to her obviously because they don’t understand awareness or perception.
Absolutely. I have no idea if we are about to acquire Tee Higgins or a backup long snapper

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I love that 'working on something' is supposed to provide hope when other teams were working on something weeks ago, and that's why they've already DONE something

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm working on something too - has to do with last nights dinner. In the end, it'll be more productive than what Stephen is working on right now.