Twitter: Slater: Cowboys working on something

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
A new corporate sponsor? Dumping American Airlines for Frontier Airlines. Players will now have to pay for baggage on road games.
Don't confuse the Cowboys treatment of their players to the Cardinals treatment of their players. The Cowboys might be messing up free agency but never accuse them of being cheap to those on the roster. I know this from two former players I worked with... they are the best in the NFL

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
The guy would instantly help our run defense, but man did he show is age in coverage last year. I'd be all for it but we can't expect that signing would be us getting an all pro player.

Definitely not the same player and his stats are a bit inflated bc he never left the field but he can still help us and play well for us. With our secondary I’d be less concerned About his coverage as long as he’s in position on tackles and stopping the run.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
maybe working on something? we should be working on alot of things, infact a whole lot of things!!!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
The only thing Jerry is working on is his next interview.

The only thing his kids are working on, is who gets what, and how to best inherit the team without financial penalties.

The only thing the personnel department is working on is the draft and rock bottom offers to anyone remaining in FA.

The only thing the coaches are working on is how to save their jobs which are looking bleaker by the day. LOL
Nailed it!!
Wash, rinse, repeat.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

UgU11yH.gif

I bet its Dillon

Mannix

Reaction score
Seriously.....anyone having ANYTHING to do with the Cowboys organization....especially the beat reporters....just need to shut the hell up. Nothing at this point short of new ownership can pull this S show out of the ditch. Like the old man on the rickety bike said in Friday the 13th...."You're doomed!!!"

Last edited:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m on the edge of my seat. It’s going to be tough to top that bitcoin announcement from a few years back!
Bitcoin been making a good moves again lately. So yeah, something is in the air. Just don't take too big of a breath. :lmao:

J817

Reaction score
I dont think this tweet has anything to do with trading Dak, but one would have to think with how the they have approached FA so far, there has to be teams at least calling the FO about Dak‘s status right? Teams like Vegas, Minnesota, Chicago etc….

Big_D

Reaction score
What’s been strange is there’s been no one saying a word. The team, no player tweets, no ex players besides Dez. One big clusterfudge to kick off the new league year!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Have they reworked any contracts to clear more room in order to do something?