Slater on Dak's contract/negotiation

Carson

Reaction score
If he plays the year out, move on. Simple as this. At his $60 million cap hit the team will be competitive but not going anywhere.

Release bad contracts, resign Lamb and Micah, stink for a year and rebuild it

Its pure crap he is holding the team hostage

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
If a deal doesnt get done soon whats the point? Dak can make more money hitting free agency, the Cowboys have no incentive as free agency would be behind them.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Look the Cowboys have done nothing in free agency so let’s blame it on Dak’s extension talks.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
cant wait until dak is gone

never hated a cowboys player more
I don't hate Dak. He is a limited player who was lucky to play for the Cowboys and actually got paid for it. I blame Jerry and his idiotic front office that can't seem to grasp a basic lesson in holding on to dudes for too long. That's not Dak's fault or any other players fault.

stiletto

Reaction score
I don't hate Dak. He is a limited player who was lucky to play for the Cowboys and actually got paid for it. I blame Jerry and his idiotic front office that can't seem to grasp a basic lesson in holding on to dudes for too long. That's not Dak's fault or any other players fault.
Dak's contract and how it came to be is the most evidence I've seen that the Jones family has no idea what they are doing...That is a pretty strong statement since the evidence list is already endless...

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Dak's contract and how it came to be is the most evidence I've seen that the Jones family has no idea what they are doing...That is a pretty strong statement since the evidence list is already endless...
And if you pause and think about it, they are the last people in the league worried about making any mistake one way or the other because no one is getting fired, no one's job is on the line. They screw up, oh well, we messed up. Better luck next year.