Slater on Dak's contract/negotiation

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Its funny that people get mad at Dak's agent for not reaching out to start negotiations..lol its like some believe "We cant do anything until Dak's agent calls us"..lol..come on man the FO knows the situation and if they let this happen its just another notch in the "My way" belt...I mean can Jerry not call and start the talks? jesus

stiletto

Reaction score
And if you pause and think about it, they are the last people in the league worried about making any mistake one way or the other because no one is getting fired, no one's job is on the line. They screw up, oh well, we messed up. Better luck next year.
They've been doing that for nearly 30 yrs. Yet Cowboys fans keep lopping it up every new season like something will be different "this time". Dumbest/most gullible fans on the planet. We're all guilty of it I guess...because here we are. Lol

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Its funny that people get mad at Dak's agent for not reaching out to start negotiations..lol its like some believe "We cant do anything until Dak's agent calls us"..lol..come on man the FO knows the situation and if they let this happen its just another notch in the "My way" belt...
This is why if there really hasn't been much contact between the two sides I really think this could actually be the end of Dak in Dallas. I wouldn't blame Dak for testing free agency at this point, he would absolutely clean up on the open market. If the Cowboys are not showing motivation to get a deal done, why would it?

stiletto

Reaction score
Its funny that people get mad at Dak's agent for not reaching out to start negotiations..lol its like some believe "We cant do anything until Dak's agent calls us"..lol..come on man the FO knows the situation and if they let this happen its just another notch in the "My way" belt...I mean can Jerry not call and start the talks? jesus
Dak has an OG agent. Obviously does his job well. Took the Joneses to school and beat their dog.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
so you think dak will go to another team and start and win a nfc championship game i dont

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I don't get it. 80 percent of you hate Dak and want him gone. And now he's a bad guy for also wanting to be gone?!

Kwyn

Reaction score
If Dak plays the year out and then leaves in free agency, I hope all the people who want him gone don’t then lose their minds saying the cowboys got nothing for him.

Can’t have it both ways.

At this point, praying for a miracle trade bailout is all those folks could hope for but that’s the distant third option.

First is cosboys and Dak extend a massive deal

Second is he plays out the year and leaves in free agency

Third is the miracle trade

Oh, and I guess there’s the absolute pipe dream that the cowboys just cut him this year for no good reason at all except to satisfy the doom patrols blood lust.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is why I have said there's no way, I'm letting this drag out past the draft.

Music to my ears.............way to go Jerry perfect time to man up and face certain realities!\
Leverage ya ok ......................... :muttley:............Only TRUE TALENT has leverage right Mr. Martin?????????????

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
I don't hate Dak. He is a limited player who was lucky to play for the Cowboys and actually got paid for it. I blame Jerry and his idiotic front office that can't seem to grasp a basic lesson in holding on to dudes for too long. That's not Dak's fault or any other players fault.
Limited player? Come on man lol

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
All of the posters who are hating on Dak - as a 4th round pick and had no power, who decided to franchise tag him - twice !!!
Who, now that they have no leverage are trying to strong arm him with this play out the year bullshot ?
Stephen is actually worse than Jerry.
Put the blame for this mess where is belongs, we have an inept front office !
Your hatred is in the wrong place. Every year they cry poverty at Free Agency, that's a crock of s---. They are their own worst enemy, Dak isn't holding this team hostage, the Jones are ....