Slay stays in Philly

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
LOL now "lucky". Kind of fits in with the logic where you laughed they were going to lose all their defensive FAs and now it appears they are going to bring a few back and suddenly those guys aren't that good anyway.

Something tells me a few years ago when the Cowboys were choking on some big dead money hits, this kind of analysis didn't apply to Jerry. Like in 2018, the Cowboys ate between $30-35 million in dead money.

Roseman is a better GM. I can't believe we are actually having this conversation, haha.
Some people are in deep denial. Just accept it as it is and live your life. I’m going on my boat for a while.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
We will see.
Yeah… I’m not afraid to say I was wrong either.

If Carter is more impactful and you want to, just remind me and I’ll gladly say you were right.

Because as much as people argue to their last breath about prospects on here… nobody really knows.

People should go into the debate with the understanding that they could be wrong.

I certainly can be wrong.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Two of the luckiest runs to super bowls I have ever seen. Sorry.

Sure, he put together two very good teams. Upset a better Pats team and got beat by a less KC team. We will see how the rest of this offseason plays out but I know I like the Cowboys chances this year way more than the Eagle's chances.

Especially when he is doing GMing that involves taking on dead money when you lose guys in FA lol.

We see how he put this talent together now lol.
I hate the Eagles but the 2017 team was ravaged with injuries, including losing an MVP candidate QB— beat Tom Brady in the Super Bowl.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
One of the funnier, but utterly predictable things, about this is that a month ago, some here was laughing that the Eagles wouldn't be able to sign many, if any, of their bigger vets on defense. Now that they have brought some back, the cry from those same people is, well they weren't all that good anyway. LOL.
Bradberry good.
Slay not so good, definitely not worth his contract, on the decline and often picked on.
Cox, still decent, but needs lots of breaks, was brought back only because the starter left and he agreed to a lower deal. Their offense is in tact, but they have definitely taken a step back on defense and need to find LBs.

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Definitely “depth” with his tendency to get injured.
I want to see the #’s on the deal because he’s definitely been banged up a lot. I think Howie is gun shy about drafting CBs since they seem to miss more than they hit on that position.