Sleepers in the 2021 NFL Draft

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I would advise anyone eyeballing small school super sleepers to double check if they are in this draft. There are a ton of players taking the extra year of COVID eligibility.

Rayman70

Reaction score
DJ Turner(5-10,195)WR Pittsburgh

he reminds me of a bigger dwayne harris. I think his niche might be a fit on special teams. UDFA I would love to bring in and let him win a spot on the PS or special teams.the 7th round and UDFA is where you actually build the foundations of teams.Not a speed guy but he looks like he has sweet hands and good footwork.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Anthony Butler(6-1,227)OLB Liberty

I like his reaction to teh plays. He reads and reacts well. He doesn't hesitate. He see's it and goes..he fills the gap and tackles.SOMETHING we don't have now.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Caleb Carter(6-1,220)OLB Southern

again, guys like these are imperative to find and fill out a roster. He aint afraid to stick his nose in there.He has some nasty to him and finishes.Where are those dudes right now on our team? We are void of them. We got too many diva's. Give me a hungry undrafted guy like this anyday and get him a chance.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Donavaughn Campbell(6-5,353)OT Louisiana Tech

wow, his technique looks sound. His footwork isnt bad and he just lacks some power. I think this draft is pretty deep on the oline. You can find guys and let them earn a spot.

timb2

Reaction score
Bryce Hargrove(6-4,321)OG Pittsburgh #71 LEFT GUARD