Slump Busters?

coult44

Reaction score
As Cowboys fans continue to endure the greatest slump in Team history. One of the most significant slumps in NFL history. There is no doubt in my mind that we must all come together and individually do what we can do, to get the team out of this 23 year slump!

So, let's hear what you can contribute. Remember, this is solely for the sake of the team. If you're unwilling to personally get involved, come up with slump buster for one of the players or staff members.

Also, we all know the rules here at CZ. This could be fun, but as some of our leaders would say, "Stay within the guidelines" I don't think the staff would allow the Troy Aikman or Mark Grace legend Slump Buster stories.

The first slump buster I'm thinking about is doing a jersey bonfire ceremony. If the player is gone, after a quick word of memories, the jersey is going in.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
As Cowboys fans continue to endure the greatest slump in Team history. One of the most significant slumps in NFL history. There is no doubt in my mind that we must all come together and individually do what we can do, to get the team out of this 23 year slump!

So, let's hear what you can contribute. Remember, this is solely for the sake of the team. If you're unwilling to personally get involved, come up with slump buster for one of the players or staff members.

Also, we all know the rules here at CZ. This could be fun, but as some of our leaders would say, "Stay within the guidelines" I don't think the staff would allow the Troy Aikman or Mark Grace legend Slump Buster stories.

The first slump buster I'm thinking about is doing a jersey bonfire ceremony. If the player is gone, after a quick word of memories, the jersey is going in.

Start winning at home would be a start. I'll start by burning two jersys, TO's and butt fumble Sanchez

rkell87

Reaction score
10 x 3 @ 85% max hex deadlifts positive reps only, superset with plyometrics. Three times a week for as long as you're under contract. Incorporate resistance bands into most position drills. This is the most practical thing we can implement.

Less practical

Find a way to make all film sessions interactive. I'd like to see players up and putting a physical action to the mental reps they are taking while going over film. I'm thinking 120'x120' room with yard lines and a big screen at one end, watch a play then line up and mentally and physically go over the proper way to execute against what you just watched.

Invest in cutting edge technology. We are close an era where cameras+ AI are going be able to diagnose a defense as they are jogging into position, and practice dummies are going to be able to mimic game speed. We don't want to be behind the curve when that happens.

3 minutes in a cryogenic chamber daily.

Stem cell treatment weekly.

Mandatory for next contract with club, off season fitness plan. I believe that football clubs should have partnerships with other athletic disciplines that will work on movements that will translate on the football field. Example: Olinemen working with high level wrestlers/mma grapplers, running backs working with boxers, tight ends playing small/power forward in basketball, safeties and cornerbacks playing ultimate frisbee. Anything that keeps them active, in shape, competing and getting better at something.

Lots more but that's a start.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That's what we called chicks that were about 10 overweight...