Smiles, courtesy of Extremeskins...

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
This is a repost...

But I guess if anything is worth seeing again... it's those clips.

That decision to throw that pass against Philly was so incredibly moronic. :eek:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So it is. Dang those less-than-helpful thread titles. (Both of them, I guess).

JDSmith

Reaction score
This may be the greatest thing I've ever read

Some Skins fan said:
Dallas, without a doubt, absolutely crushed me.
In anticipation of being in DC for the holiday, not having been there in a year, I got a whole group of my Commanders buddies to get together and watch the Commanders crush the Cowpunks.

In a world of flaking out, I manage to somehow convince everybody to come, in any Commanders gear they have, with their hearts on their sleeves and their pride on their shirts.
Barbeque, beer, buds, big screen, perfect.
People I haven't seen in ages, coming together to cheer the Commanders on to victory.

At a minute and 30 left, my friends start celebrating.
I wait on that, knowing that I will explode with joy when Joe trots out to congratulate Parcell's on the cow's losing effort.

And then..
the last chance the pukes have, the heave of an old man's arm, the fall of my heroes, the moment of disbelief, a raging room goes silent, and the party, once alive and surging, dowsed with grief, slowly flickers out, barely a word uttered. Of course, there is no word to utter, in a moment like this...

Just thinking of their pain brings a tear of joy to my eye. Damnit, I told myself I wasn't going to cry...

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
SSSnnnifff, that was so beautiful. It's why my brother never calls me during games any more or even after them. Mike I miss you but How bout them Cowboys!

CalMor

Reaction score
That whole thread makes me laugh, but also make me hate them even more. They act like a bunch of baby's instead of grown men. Cry Cry Cry about how the refs screwed them and how much of a better team they are than us.It just makes me sick!!! They all know where they can stick their excuses!!!:mad: Go get a life,and a team with a HEART!!!!!