Twitter: Snacks: We never spoke to the Cowboys

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Man Snacks has been available numerous times and the Cowboys never bite. Some guys regardless of how much fans push....you can tell who will and won't be a Cowboy. I'm actually shocked McCoy is one. He's another one that's been out there but they wouldn't jump until now. May be because of new coach.
Ya think?

Sort of like a new GF..

she does it differently.

Decide if she is a keeper or move on.

Story of my life.

:thumbup:

fivetwos

Reaction score
If you're the Jones twins, how do you not even MAKE the phone call to see what the guy is looking for??

They seem to always expect players to give them discounts for the privilege, and this one very well MAY have, and you dont attempt to find out?

Not to mention this guy was out there a MONTH before everyone else was, and when you were prohibited from calling anyone else.

Kick the tires at least.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Snacks Harrison, by commenting that "he'd like to stay home," essentially was saying that he'd welcome playing in Dallas. (He lives there.) ;)

I'm not exactly sure why the Dallas FO hasn't approached him with questions as to what he might expect in terms of a contract but they might have heard from another source as to what he wanted in compensation. Seems as though they would have contacted him in person if they had any interest, however. Who knows -- maybe they will at some point later?!

Last edited:

fansince68

Reaction score
Man Snacks has been available numerous times and the Cowboys never bite. Some guys regardless of how much fans push....you can tell who will and won't be a Cowboy. I'm actually shocked McCoy is one. He's another one that's been out there but they wouldn't jump until now. May be because of new coach.
They will do the same thing in the draft. Kinlaw and Ruggs miraculously still available at 17. The Cowboys select .......Kmet the TE . The entire board deflates, we anxiously awaited this moment since the end of the season only to be "outsmarted" by the Joneses again.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
They will do the same thing in the draft. Kinlaw and Ruggs miraculously still available at 17. The Cowboys select .......Kmet the TE . The entire board deflates, we anxiously awaited this moment since the end of the season only to be "outsmarted" by the Joneses again.
Yeah I wonder do they still go DT in the first. I think they have to. Make that unit strong.

Aven8

Reaction score

I heard McClay on about a month ago and they asked him about a big fat nasty for the middle. He snickered and said they want a big fat nasty that can move. That may be why.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Yeah..

"But Kmet has so much untapped upside.."

Didn't you get the memo?

Martinelli slipped it under Jerrah's office door on the way out.

And we know what a judge of gridiron beef he is.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
I really don't know who I want but Snacks is graded higher per PFF. Not saying PFF is the god of NFL rating. I like Suh if he has anything in the tank because he is a mean and nasty type.

blueblood70

Reaction score
blame the cowboys much lol overaction to SM HYPE these are mild rumors at best and never official until the FO releases something via the Star Media.. calm down .. snacks still there

day 4

for a reason.. he h]just jealous..

Cebrin

Reaction score
When healthy, Dontari Poe is capable of good production vs. both run and pass. Snacks Harrison is, by far, most effective vs. the running and not nearly as much vs. the pass. The Cowboys are hoping Poe recovers adequately from his (repaired) knee injury of last year. Let's hope they're right. :D
Quad injury is what I heard. Haven't heard about a knee issue? :huh:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Quad injury is what I heard. Haven't heard about a knee issue? :huh:

I got my info from another website, although, not sure as to which one it was. I frequent The Star, BTB and The Landry Hat, other than CZ, the most often. Actually, however, either one of those injuries might easily cause a limited degree of performance for him to suffer. According to what the site that I saw recently, it was reported to be surgically corrected.

Last edited:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Not typical. Stop believing every lie told by the media.
1fo2zw.jpg

Kwyn

Reaction score
If you're the Jones twins, how do you not even MAKE the phone call to see what the guy is looking for??

They seem to always expect players to give them discounts for the privilege, and this one very well MAY have, and you dont attempt to find out?

Not to mention this guy was out there a MONTH before everyone else was, and when you were prohibited from calling anyone else.

Kick the tires at least.
You want Snacks. Cowboys don’t.

it’s really pretty simple. If they have no interest why would they try to set something up? Seems like a waste of time for both parties