Twitter: Snacks: We never spoke to the Cowboys

Praxit

Reaction score
..dont ask Dak..lol... He wants Scooby Snacks. Poe made him look like Brady at 50. ;)>.

Oneiros

Reaction score
I heard McClay on about a month ago and they asked him about a big fat nasty for the middle. He snickered and said they want a big fat nasty that can move. That may be why.
I would say that Snacks can move pretty darn well tbh with you.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
I really don't know who I want but Snacks is graded higher per PFF. Not saying PFF is the god of NFL rating. I like Suh if he has anything in the tank because he is a mean and nasty type.

Poe - 71.2 (#32 IDL)
Snacks - 63.2 (#73)
McCoy - 72.0 (#30)
Suh - 69.7 (#41)
Collins - 65.2 (#65)
Covington - 65.7 (#61)
Pennell - 68.4 (not ranked - too few snaps)

While PFF ain’t the Bible, Snacks had a SEVERELY DOWN year, while McCoy and Poe were much better than the Panthers D overall.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I mean isn't it the agents job to drum up business and contact teams to gauge interest or am I missing something?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Poe is bargain bin? If we truly are close to signing him, he may be every bit the player Harrison is.

Oh, we're in contact with Poe like we were in contact with Harrison? That a Fisher breaking story as well?

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Poe - 71.2 (#32 IDL)
Snacks - 63.2 (#73)
McCoy - 72.0 (#30)
Suh - 69.7 (#41)
Collins - 65.2 (#65)
Covington - 65.7 (#61)

While PFF ain’t the Bible, Snacks had a SEVERELY DOWN year, while McCoy and Poe were much better than the Panthers D overall.
Thanks for the correction. I either read misinformation or digested the info wrongly. Thank you again.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Poe - 71.2 (#32 IDL)
Snacks - 63.2 (#73)
McCoy - 72.0 (#30)
Suh - 69.7 (#41)
Collins - 65.2 (#65)
Covington - 65.7 (#61)

Where did Antwuan Woods rank?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, we're in contact with Poe like we were in contact with Harrison? That a Fisher breaking story as well?
Or like they were with McCoy and Dix ..?

And, of course, there was no report they were in contact with Harrison. The report was only that they weren’t opposed to the idea of talking to Harrison. Granted we don’t yet know about Poe, but the report is actual discussions about a contract, not just that the team wouldn’t be opposed to talking to him.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
When you understand how the media operates you have an advantage that most dont.

I worked for the media for 33 years. I've learned one can be uninformed or misinformed whether he understands the media or not. ;)

Last edited:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I worked for the media for 33 years. I've learned one can be uninformed or misinformed whether he understands the media or not. ;)
Oh I agree its just if you understand that the news/media has had an agenda since the 1800s you are at least a head of the curb of knowing not believe everything you read or hear. That way when the truth does come out youre more accepting to it no matter how conflicting it is to the initial report even if the initial report was decades ago. Its like when they falsely put people in jail for crimes that judges, attorney's and jury members all knew they didnt commit.....when you understand the why then youre not shocked.