Snacks You're Addicted To

EGTuna

Reaction score
OK, read the directions below and thank me later.

Sweet and Spicy Nuts.

Ingredients:
1. Tin of Planter's Deluxe Mixed Nuts (seems there's two varieties; one with pecans, cashews, filberts, almonds and pistachios, and one with cashews, almonds and pecans - either will do)
2. 2 tablespoons of brown sugar per tin (sometimes I make two tins at a time)
3. 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter per tin
4. Cayenne Pepper to taste (I usually use about 3/4 of a teaspoon per tin give or take)

Directions
1. Pre-heat oven to 350
2. Dump the nuts from the tin into a bowl
3. Melt the butter
4. Pour the melted butter over the nuts and toss with spoons
5. Add the brown sugar to the nuts and melted butter and toss some more so the sugar is broken up and covering the nuts
6. Add the cayenne pepper and toss again
7. Cover a baking sheet with foil or wax paper and spray with Pam or other non-stick cooking spray
8. Pour/Dump the nuts onto the foiled/papered pan and spread out so it's basically one layer
9. Once oven is heated, place the pan with the nuts in the oven and set the timer for 18 minutes
10. After 18 minutes, removed the pan with the nuts, and toss/mix with spoons to get more even distribution
11. Place back in the over for 5 minutes
12. Remove after 5 minutes and let cool for about 10-15 minutes
13. Using a big spoon or rubber or wooden spatula, dump the nuts and any extra cooked butter/sugar/pepper clumps into a clean tupperware or other container that has a lid
14. Toss the nuts again and let cool uncovered
15. After another 15 minutes, toss again and then devour. They will hold up for 3-4 days if covered.

You're welcome.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score

Sweet and Spicy Nuts.

Ingredients:
1. Tin of Planter's Deluxe Mixed Nuts (seems there's two varieties; one with pecans, cashews, filberts, almonds and pistachios, and one with cashews, almonds and pecans - either will do)
4. Cayenne Pepper to taste (I usually use about 3/4 of a teaspoon per tin give or take)

Directions
1. Pre-heat oven to 350
3. Melt the butter
5. Add the brown sugar to the nuts and melted butter and toss some more so the sugar is broken up and covering the nuts
7. Cover a baking sheet with foil or wax paper and spray with Pam or other non-stick cooking spray
8. Pour/Dump the nuts onto the foiled/papered pan and spread out so it's basically one layer
9. Once oven is heated, place the pan with the nuts in the oven and set the timer for 18 minutes
10. After 18 minutes, removed the pan with the nuts, and toss/mix with spoons to get more even distribution
13. Using a big spoon or rubber or wooden spatula, dump the nuts and any extra cooked butter/sugar/pepper clumps into a clean tupperware or other container that has a lid
15. After another 15 minutes, toss again and then devour. They will hold up for 3-4 days if covered.

You're welcome.
...will not comment for fear of ban-hammer... :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

quickccc

Reaction score
Baken -Ets Hot-Spicy Pork Skins
Oatmeal crème cakes
Raisin crème cakes
Fritos Chili Cheese
Lays Barbeque Sour Cream & Onions
Blue Bell Ice Cream (various flavors)

when it's time to buy Scout Cookies, I cant resist the Trefoils cookies

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
11-F62-A2-C-B35-B-4-B7-D-91-A7-4891-CED86-A2-A.jpg
Never had 'em, but they look good!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

Sweet and Spicy Nuts.

Ingredients:

Directions
1. Pre-heat oven to 350
3. Melt the butter

You're welcome.
If it needs instructions, it's a meal, not a snack.