Snacks You're Addicted To

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a chipaholic and never met one I didn't like; however, there's this company in PA, Herr's Chips, that pioneered flavored potato chips and they're crazy. Do a blind taste test and you will find they taste exactly like the description. The first one I had was chili dog, mustard and onion and I could taste all of that, same thing with the Cheessteak. I don't know what all they make anymore because if it doesn't sell, they dump it and move on but they actually started Lay's doing them and selling them in Mexico. My sales assistant's Mom worked in the flavor development and she would bring in a big box of these flavored chips like Dill Pickle and Ketchup and I started cross pollinating and mixing flavors, what a party for your mouth.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
This stuff. I can't lay off of it. I'm diabetic and this is absolute murder on me but if I have any in the house, I will eat the entire bucket at one sitting.

0003645771446_C

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a chipaholic and never met one I didn't like; however, there's this company in PA, Herr's Chips, that pioneered flavored potato chips and they're crazy. Do a blind taste test and you will find they taste exactly like the description. The first one I had was chili dog, mustard and onion and I could taste all of that, same thing with the Cheessteak. I don't know what all they make anymore because if it doesn't sell, they dump it and move on but they actually started Lay's doing them and selling them in Mexico. My sales assistant's Mom worked in the flavor development and she would bring in a big box of these flavored chips like Dill Pickle and Ketchup and I started cross pollinating and mixing flavors, what a party for your mouth.

Another vote for Herr's.

Thank goodness I only have to cross the state line (about a 15 minute drive) to have access to them.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, don't do that.

Listen, I try. I really do but when I walk into Costco during the Holidays and that stuff is sitting there, just looking at me, it's like I lose all control and the Peanut Brittle just takes over.

:laugh:

I aint kidding neither RWB. I seriously can't lay off that stuff. That's why I don't go shopping anymore. At least that's what I tell my Wife.

;)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Listen, I try. I really do but when I walk into Costco during the Holidays and that stuff is sitting there, just looking at me, it's like I lose all control and the Peanut Brittle just takes over.

I aint kidding neither RWB. I seriously can't lay off that stuff. That's why I don't go shopping anymore. At least that's what I tell my Wife.

;)
That's a better excuse than most. Then if she tries to make you go shopping, you can hit her with, "Are you trying to kill me???"

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
233A2881_grande.jpeg
This my fellow munchers is the English Pecan Toffee from This is a local company in downtown Marble Falls and it comes in dark, milk and white chocolate and is like Heath Bars gone wild. They do everything from scratch and are really nice people and they make the best gelato I have ever tasted, these people know how to do sweets. If you are looking for some really great Holiday gifts for yourself or someone else, this makes a great one at $13.95 a bag.

Marble Falls is the closest town to the village where I live and I go in there often but can't stay long as they don't have a substitute idiot.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

;)
Costco + Holidays = Screw Atkins and the horse he rode in on.

That aisle they set up with all of the candy and cookies is what my wife and I used to call Willpower Alley.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
233A2881_grande.jpeg
This my fellow munchers is the English Pecan Toffee from This is a local company in downtown Marble Falls and it comes in dark, milk and white chocolate and is like Heath Bars gone wild. They do everything from scratch and are really nice people and they make the best gelato I have ever tasted, these people know how to do sweets. If you are looking for some really great Holiday gifts for yourself or someone else, this makes a great one at $13.95 a bag.

Marble Falls is the closest town to the village where I live and I go in there often but can't stay long as they don't have a substitute idiot.

My teeth go "ouch".