Twitter: Snap counts vs eagles

CCBoy

Reaction score
Young players but certainly not rookies
Time on the carpet means almost everything to a rook and 2nd year player. Competition is that strong, both physically and mentally. Our young defensive tackle needs experience enough to be able to even effectively use his own strength and power. He is attacked at a powerful level before his instincts generate power that he already possesses. He has to learn how to and to practice, practice, practice, to unleash his own strengths. Time on the carpet is where that occurs. Be patient with the young athlete to become a man among men with their real dynamics. This current defense will grow those exact skills in this defense.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
We're at that point now where if you're not getting more snaps, the coaches just not trusting you, or you haven't shown them you are worth it. This is that core we will take into the tourney.

I really like the time for Clark and Bell and Hook. Along with our corners, those guys are picking it up and we need that momentum on defense. Especially if we have to tiptoe around Hankins ankle.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Hendershot and Schoonmaker snaps almost even. Hendershot is coming to reclaim his spot..he knows TE2 never should have gone to this rookie!
Schoon was about same as every week. Henderson slightly more than McKeon normally gets. Doesn't look like they changed TE much for this game, other than Fergy is now one of our playmakers and targeted almost as much as Lamb.

blueblood70

Reaction score
How did Parsons' snap count compare to other games this season? Seems like I saw him on the sideline quite a bit since he was battling the flu, but this says he still played 76% of the defensive snaps.
more than tank? so enough, i'm not sure why this matters but yea he played pretty close to his normal snaps, however were they as effective, doubt it but he fought through it..,