SNF: 49ers v Seahawks

lwehlers

Reaction score
Seattle beat San Fran in the previous meeting, it’s a divisional game and a loss is to be expected. Eagles won’t push over Seattle that easily...
seattle is done if they do not come back and win this game. the seahawks have peaked already the eagles will beat them.

HeavyBarrel

Reaction score
Remember when the 49ers sucked for about 15 minutes in between Harbaugh and Shanahan??

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fullback from the slot for 50.

Gid I hope we either figure out how to use ours or just cut him and get a blockbustung lead blocker in....

links18

Reaction score
Fullback from the slot for 50.

Gid I hope we either figure out how to use ours or just cut him and get a blockbustung lead blocker in....

Our FB was actually a weapon in Oakland. Two years on our roster and I am not sure he has a catch.

Zordon

Reaction score
The 49ers would beat the Cowboys by a million points.
Hope you're ready to be surrounded by red at the game next year. All of their fans from the 80s are back out.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I'm in for any scenario that makes the path to the SB difficult for GB. No way are they as good as their record is, and I want to see them get destroyed and that smug wiped off Rodgers face.

gmb1

Reaction score
I'm in for any scenario that makes the path to the SB difficult for GB. No way are they as good as their record is, and I want to see them get destroyed and that smug wiped off Rodgers face.
Agreed. I can't stand Rodgers. Sucks that they're good again but we still have Garrett the choke artist coach. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: