Video: SNF Anthem: Faith vs Carrie

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Don't make me choose !! ;)

I do wish they would show Faith and Carrie more, and the football players less.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
They both have great voices, but I have to give the nod to Faith.

dcdallaschick

Reaction score
I didn't get why they felt the need to oddly tinker with the tune/arrangement in the new version. Doesn't really work for me.

Beyond that, they're pretty much even. I will admit I was always a little fascinated with the intense calculations and testing it must have taken to get Faith's skirt as short as possible without flashing at all those camera angles.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
They are both talented at what they do, but I am honestly over the musical intro and wish they would get rid of it.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Both are good and i like them.

Neither song does it for me.

You need a raspy rocket female voice. Just imagine Joan Jett singing, "I've been waiting all day for Sunday night..... Owwwwwww"

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Is it just me or did they just start playing that little intro at every commercial break? It was getting irritating by the end of the game.

Lodeus

Reaction score
I know she has a good voice but it sounds like they tinkered with Carries voice too much.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Faith's voice/version better, but I admit to like the intro to Carrie's version. I agree with whoever said Carrie has a twang to hers that kinda throws off the version for me.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Thats the first time ive seen the new one. Both are good singers but carrie is definitely easier on the eyes. I think they did a good job on the new one just will take getting used to the changes they made I guess.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Carrie>Faith.

Overall their voices are about equal, but we've been listening to Faith hill sing it for the last 6 years or so, so it's ingrained in us that Hill's version is the 'right' version.

But Carrie is better looking and just more... fresh, compared to Hill.

Both are far better than Pink. Pink is one of the worst things in music today.