SNF: Bills at Ravens

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
burrow had a good game today lol.
Allen having one bad game is negligible versus another Qb’s bad games being a constant

Herbert and Lawrence…yeah I cant defend that. Though Herbert may be a scheme/personnel problem. He’s usually pretty good.
Yall love making excuses for Herbert and I have no idea why.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I'ts interesting to see so many games in the current NFL where you have either a qb that has a poor game and the team wins, or the qb has a great game and the team loses.

Just goes to show stats tell only part of the story.

Our Cowboys' failures aren't due to just Dak, or just a poor running game, or just a porous defense. (Though to me it's mostly poor coaching, but that's a story for another post).

Meaning there's no quick and easy fix. Like if we had gotten Henry, seriously doubt we'd be 4-0 or such.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I mean it’s the 4th game of the season. What will he be like in December? Who knows.

I also don’t think he has as much mileage as he should for his age. He started his career off sharing carries with Demarco. Probably helped.
I get you about the drag of a 17-game season on a 30-y/o body - but Henry IS ‘high-mileage,’ as he is coming up on 10K NFL yards. THAT is some wear-and-tear.

Adreme

Reaction score
B’more is in prevent and has been since the recovered Henry fumble in end zone. So the clock has been running on Josh aAllen for a bit.
To be fair team's kinda play prevent as the base package now. Pass rushers have gotten good enough that its better to just rush 4 and let your defenders cover on the backend.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It certainly looks that way. I think it has more to do with McCarthy not valuing the run game as much, and thus the Joneses not valuing the run game as much. A coach that wants to establish the run would understand that we are not doing that and look at all options to change that.
So why sign him? It’s just odd. Just a foolish way to handle the position. It’s so important to have a running game even if you want to pass the football.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bills lack of talent and physicality showed up tonight. Not sure if it’s a one game thing or what but Bills appear to be lacking in the talent department due to youth. Allen needs a Devante to make things easier for him.

Putting more on his plate isn’t the best decision.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
So why sign him? It’s just odd. Just a foolish way to handle the position. It’s so important to have a running game even if you want to pass the football.
It was said that we had interest in him before our other RB signings, so maybe they wanted a just in case. It seems like the just in case, though, was if we can't run the ball at all instead of if we want to have a good running game.