Seahawks, 37-3
Dolphins, 56-19
Bengals, 34-20
Texans, 34-10
49ers, 33-19

And then the past two weeks...

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Henry shut my mouth tonight - as one who shies away from ‘older’ high-mileage backs.
I mean it’s the 4th game of the season. What will he be like in December? Who knows.

I also don’t think he has as much mileage as he should for his age. He started his career off sharing carries with Demarco. Probably helped.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Same intensity for that white boi. In fact, Same intensity for all of em

Herbert-Allen-Burrow-Lawrance
burrow had a good game today lol.
Allen having one bad game is negligible versus another Qb’s bad games being a constant

Herbert and Lawrence…yeah I cant defend that. Though Herbert may be a scheme/personnel problem. He’s usually pretty good.

cowboyec

Reaction score
"washington whatever their name was at the time"?????
c'mon collinsworth.
just say it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ravens are in prevent but the Bills aren’t like the best stat padding team in the nfl so they aren’t going to attempt some “comeback” just to make the score look better than what it actually was
What? You think they are intentionally trying not to score despite calling timeouts and challenges lol. This type of genius stuff comes from Philly are you a Eagle fan?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Henry shut my mouth tonight - as one who shies away from ‘older’ high-mileage backs.
Honestly, I'm hoping that Cook eventually does that as well. I don't know if it will happen, but based on what we've seen so far, he might be our best (only) hope for a running game.