SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
crashintonickdm;4929115 said:
cant believe our D is looking this bad against a college style scheme.

To be fair, so have 9 other teams' defense.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4929120 said:
Probably cuz our run threat isn't there. If we had a RB at 150 yards rushing through 3 quarters I guarantee our play action pass would be fooling people.

Not true. I've seen play action work without a run game. Defense has to just commit for a split second thats all.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
It must really suck to have such a crappy life to make some people so negative and jaded.

I honestly feel sorry for you.

mldardy

Reaction score
I wish NBC would stop with the stats. I feel it's like a jinx or something.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Would the people suggesting we sit Ware please tell me who is playing in place of him...

MissouriCowboy

Reaction score
LUVDABOYS;4929136 said:
we are running ok, why are we not attempting to play action. Second and short is the perfect time. we are so predictable, when Tony moves up under center its a run. Shotgun-=pass.. I'm an idiot and I know what plays we are running

Agree. I wonder what the defense is thinking?

jason54858

Gloomy Sunday
Reaction score
LUVDABOYS;4929136 said:
we are running ok, why are we not attempting to play action. Second and short is the perfect time. we are so predictable, when Tony moves up under center its a run. Shotgun-=pass.. I'm an idiot and I know what plays we are running

JG doesn't like play actin

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
THere's your screen, Fellas. TOo bad their defense is competent enough to read it.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
What a dumb play. They tried a similar play in the 1st half and it didn't work. Why would you want to shorten the field?

popp1234

Reaction score
mldardy;4929129 said:
Yep you are right. Garrett has to realize that getting points out of this drive is THE MOST IMPORTANT THING right now.

That's asking a great deal.