SNF: Cowboys-Commanders 2nd Half Game Thread

btcutter

Reaction score
RS12;4930246 said:
Reality is Romo is as good as he is ever going to be. He is better than a bus driver but not good enough to carry a team

Gutted defense and no OL or WR . Hard to play QB.

TINGS21

Reaction score
erod;4930203 said:
It's an 8-8 team that Jerry built, and we have 2-14 fans to go with it.

Both records don't make the playoffs. So what's your point?

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4930274 said:
I wish I could say it's been fun, but it hasn't. The "fans" on this board might as well be Skins/Giants/Eagles trolls for all the hate they spew at the Cowboys. Most of you guys weren't even happy after a win! Maybe it's a generational thing...maybe younger people than I am have no patience for loyalty when the chips are down. Too bad.

It's no wonder Cowboys Stadium is a home-game atmosphere for our opponents if all Cowboy fans are like most of the people on this board.

Waiting for the game to be officially over to post this, but seriously....bye bye.

Maybe younger people have never seen a good Cowboys teams.

kevm3

Reaction score
If they were going to pull that nonsense, they might as well have kneeled down. This team is an embarrassment. Garrett and Romo both need to be gone. I don't want to waste more years waiting for Garrett to learn the game and I don't want to see more of Romo melting down in critical games. Enough is enough.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4929922 said:
Bye, CowboysZone. Not sure I'll be back. I love the Cowboys, win or lose. It's sickening to read some of the absolute HATE that so-called fans have for the players on this team.

Lonestar94;4929950 said:
Right there with you, cajun.
Ditto.

Yes, Romo had a bad game and contributed heavily to the loss, but I've had enough of the quitters and the hate that prevades this place. For all we know, the team could get it together next year and win it all, but heaven forbid that thought get in the way of the incessant, nauseating whining of many so called "fans" who post here. Why they even bother...I don't know...

To those who still support this team, have a good 2013. Go Cowboys.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
FiveRings;4930290 said:
I thought Romo was going to be different tonight. I feel like I'm stuck in a bad relationship while I blindly go back for more with no real hope.

Me too. This is the first time where I feel like he should shoulder all of the blame. He had a chance to win and didn't. He got picked off on a dump pass.

bracey

Reaction score
cajuncocoa;4930274 said:
I wish I could say it's been fun, but it hasn't. The "fans" on this board might as well be Skins/Giants/Eagles trolls for all the hate they spew at the Cowboys. Most of you guys weren't even happy after a win! Maybe it's a generational thing...maybe younger people than I am have no patience for loyalty when the chips are down. Too bad.

It's no wonder Cowboys Stadium is a home-game atmosphere for our opponents if all Cowboy fans are like most of the people on this board.

Waiting for the game to be officially over to post this, but seriously....bye bye.

The only generational thing is that Cowboys' fans of the past have experience success some time during there lives. There's a whole generation of Cowboys' fans now that haven't.

ologan

Reaction score
Clove;4930237 said:
This loss is squarely on Tony.

He had some help,Clove. You're smart enough to see that,or I think you are. If not, then my opinion of your knowledge just went down a big notch.

rcaldw

Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4930241 said:
So what? It's a team game. Everything is cumulative. Romo gets the blame for what? Because people want to blame him for everything wrong with the coaching and the organization. Our defense can't stop a runner who gains over two hundred yards and it's Romo's fault? What about getting us to within three?

Because he was awful again in the biggest game of the year, and because he threw the game away with 3 picks.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Rack Bauer;4930280 said:
I can't wait till next weekend. Cowboys aren't in it, but at least I get to watch the Seahawks DESTROY This freaking pansies.
the pansies that just beat us. you realize how ******** that is?