Game Day SNF: Cowboys vs Giants Game Thread

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Waters is a stop gap for a year, perhaps two. You want an OL to play together for at least 5 years if possible. I want to see youth on the OL and DL. I want to see retreads off of this team. I like Waters, but man you mean there isn't any youth ready to step up? LOL you'd think we just lost the game huh?

I'm talking about this season. Rome wasn't built in one day. We can draft a new guard later, so I'm not too worried about that at the moment. You can't build an O-Line of young studs in one year. We add new layers every year and overall this is a pretty young team.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Candace had those binoculars glued to Tony when he got laid out. Gov Christie looked like he just lost an election by one vote then too.

Props to Tony. He's one tough dude.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Last year we couldn't buy a turnover. Tonight we got 6!

Why fans are moaning I do not understand!

And Tony played with a rib injury.

I see an improved team definitely.

Ren

Reaction score
Um, you do realize that turnovers (or lack thereof) are what have cost us the NFC East title the last two seasons, right?

drives stalling in the redzone, check

drive killing penalties, check

horrible D down the middle (safety play) in the 2nd half almost letting them come back, check

young raw WRs running option routes they don't seem to understand leading to turnovers, check

tell me if any of this looks familiar from the last decade or so, i can go on

There where obvious bright spots pass blocking was for the most part exelent and the one weakness on that line will probably be replaced if not this week then next.

Forcing turnovers, the D aggressively going for strips.

These 2 things are huge but it's hard to ignore the mistakes specially when it's basically a repeat of mistakes from last year and the year before